Hello

BlueMagnus

Jul 29, 2019
My name is Blue Magnus. I came across the FTB guys while searching around the minecraft forum. I was instantly interested. I have played around with slightly more well known mod pack...they shall not be named. I find FTB to be much more fun.
On another note. I like to read and play other video games other than minecraft. I spend a bit of my time on a avatar site as a forum assistant. Anyway. Glad to be here. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
You can actually find proper content in the minecraft forums? Amazing...

And you play other games than minecraft?? HERESY! Burn the Witch!

Welcome to FTB, where we don't care which mod pack you used first or what your political stand is.
This is a forum of a modpack of a indie game, have fun :)

Reactions: Zmaster27

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing I could think of when I saw your username was Zoolander. I'm not sure if this is a good thing.
l5usE.png

Oh, and welcome to the FTB forums, where your worth is based exclusively on your sense of fashion.

BlueMagnus

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing I could think of when I saw your username was Zoolander. I'm not sure if this is a good thing.
l5usE.png

Oh, and welcome to the FTB forums, where your worth is based exclusively on your sense of fashion.

I have never seen Zoolander. lol. I got my name from a combination of Blue from Saga Frontier and Magnus because it sounded like a mystical name.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums BlueMagnus BlueMango.

Mmmmmm, blue mangos, nom nom nom nom nom.

elMango_Green.jpg

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
and Magnus because it sounded like a mystical name.
Curious?
Magnus is a royal name.
Both norwegian and swede kings have worn it. Carolus Magnus is one example. Or Pompey Magnus, a roman consul and general who was given the honorific "Magnus"

Also, Magnus in latin means "Great".
It's a good name