Hello World!

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
hi al,
my name is René, i'm 17 years old and i live in the Netherlands
ign speariver, mostly know as hawkeye
i'm a big ftb player, and know lots about the mods,
currently looking for a good whitelist 24/7 server with a big community as i like to work in a team,
on my own i'm a pretty decent player to make builds and complicated machines and stuff, but for aesthetic reasons you don't have to argue with me cause i really suck with them,

cya in game guy's

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings.
I'm sure that the same sharp eyes that led you here will aid you in your search for the right server.

Also we have a sports centre, with a complete gym and dressing room and sauna, a shopping centre and a five-star hotel to fill all your needs and worries in case you are planning to stay late. :)

Of course, everybody here is a nerd and don't work-out, so the sport centre is closed for now. And due to the economic crisis the shopping centre had too high prices, the shopping fever died out so it got bankrupt.
And the hotel? Well since nobody stays over here.....

I DID send out an invitation for a slumber party!
But nobody answered :(

Welcome to FTB, which is basically just a plain forum... :(

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Rene. Is your name common in your country? It is where I'm from and is considered a hispanic name by us.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
there is more People called René but not alot, it isn't rare though[DOUBLEPOST=1355706364][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh btw if someone knows a good whitelisted server with own ages and stuff and wants to team up with me or want to learn from me just gimme a notice