Hello World!

Bråthen

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings all!

First I'd like to thank all the mod-creators and the FTB-community making FTB possible. This sure has to be hard work and a lot of time effort. I bow to all of you that put your efforts in making this playing-experience as good as it could be. Most thanks - i'ts highly appreciated!

Second, my name is Christopher and I'm 28 years living in Gothenburg, Sweden. I've played Minecraft for some years now. Totaly addicted in the simplicity Minecraft offers as a foundation but to the advanced functionality you discover when you dig under the edge, especially with all the mods in this pack. It's great!!

I recently installed and hosted a private server with Tekkit for the swedish community I'm member of, Old Gents of Sweden. A casual gaming community playing all different games where Minecraft is one of them. :) As support for FTB and for the wishes of my clanmates I installed FTB-server and after a short while closed Tekkit out. This is one of the best decisions made for a long while even though FTB still is in BETA-mode. Full support for the developers is a great thing to achieve!

Hope to see more of you all guys! Cheers from Sweden!

Take care all!!