Hello, World!

ShadowHawk707

Nov 20, 2014
My name is ShadowHawk. I've had an account here for awhile. I made it something like a year ago. I've been lingering around, posting when occasionally. Recently I got 25 likes and got promoted to a member. Now I have decided to become a more active member of this community.

About me:
I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.7.3. I got into modded minecraft my older sister installed TMI on my "survival" world. Then I started installing the mods of the time, i.e buildcraft, redpower, millionare etc. Around this time, I also started watching direwolf20 (Season 3&4 are still the best + forgecraft season one, also anyone remember xycraft? ;) sigh, if only Soaryn just released it as a decorative mod) and a few other minecraft related youtubers (Original yogscast Technic videos are still amazing!)

The first modpack I ever played was technic pack 1.2.5. I made a few simple modpacks around that time as well. Then I discovered FTB, and downloaded the first FTB beta A pack hours after it was first released.

I played FTB and a few other packs around that time, then me and my friend made a really solid 1.6.4 pack. I played that for a while as well as the direwolf20 pack.

I'm having a bit of downtime from minecraft now though, playing only on the occasional server (usually modded) and LAN with my friends.

Mods that I like:
Well I really like any good tech or magic mod, but if I have to choose a few, EE2 because of it's place in 1.2.5, Reikas mods, even though I have only gotten late game with them once, they really are unique and amazing, either Redpower (in 1.2.5 & 1.4.7) or another sorting mod like AE, and probably Thaumcraft (Still remember the amazment of first seeing thaumcraft 3 on forgecraft).

That's all that I can think of writing right now. So I guess THE END

Reactions: dragon_fang101

ShadowHawk707

Nov 20, 2014
Oh, and Project X reborn is the new Xycraft. It's on the curse launcher.
Yeah I saw that, but what I really want is the lasers. A video (Think it was a twitch stream thing or something) showed them of in 1.4.7 and they looked so amazing. There was even semi-working machines.