Hello to everyone who has already remarked!

AliceTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
I, friendly friends of the universe, am a quirky little dragon who doesn't quite understand what she's doing right now! I love Minecraft, I'm learning to code, and I'm here to chat! I'm terrible at staying committed to forums. I'm here now, but I might forget in a weeks time. I sure hope to fix that.

Otherwise, I hope for a prosperous relationship between I and the FTB forums! Ever since my friend introduced me several years ago, it's the only launcher I use. I have to admit to having an affair with Tekkit from time to time, but I can't seem to recall my reasoning as to why. Hmm... Maybe I remember later this afternoon. Anywho... HELLO!

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I, friendly friends of the universe, am a quirky little dragon who doesn't quite understand what she's doing right now! I love Minecraft, I'm learning to code, and I'm here to chat! I'm terrible at staying committed to forums. I'm here now, but I might forget in a weeks time. I sure hope to fix that.

Otherwise, I hope for a prosperous relationship between I and the FTB forums! Ever since my friend introduced me several years ago, it's the only launcher I use. I have to admit to having an affair with Tekkit from time to time, but I can't seem to recall my reasoning as to why. Hmm... Maybe I remember later this afternoon. Anywho... HELLO!
o/

AliceTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
What does o/ mean? I saw that posted by several people. I don't really feel like those two symbols warrant a post. Nonetheless, hello!