Hello Hello!

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, new to the forums (Why I'm posting here of course. :p) and somewhat new to modded Minecraft or Minecraft in general.

I used to play (vanilla) Minecraft semi-often, but not too much and only until recently have I really started getting into it thanks to FTB, which is a lifesaver for people like me who get lost when it comes to installing mods.

Been wanting to add mods for a while, but every time I saw the "how-to"s I just got lost and in return lost interest with all that file moving.

After someone told me about the launcher figured I'd check it out...man am I glad I did, it has all I've wanted in mods and more, if not most mods are compatible so its just a matter of moving some folders. :D

Only wish there were more detailed information on what mod adds what, I usually have to have everything in lowest settings so I try to disable any mods I won't use, and its a pain having to Google every mod multiple times.

Kinda like that ExtraBiomes one, great landscape generation, but all those snow biomes and giant trees that lag up the place everywhere (and are a tad out of place imo) kinda kill it for me, really wish there was a way to disable specific biomes or something.

Anywho, I think I've rambled long enough, as you can see, I like to write long posts (or rather don't know how to compact them more xP), so I'll just cut it there, nice to meet you all and hope to have a good time.

Reactions: ScottKillen

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello and welcome to FTB!
A wiki is being worked on (unless it's already finished, I dunno) so you should soon get info from all the mods here without having to go rambo on google.

Personal question: is that your tail or a trumpet horn on your avatar?

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Hello and welcome to FTB!
A wiki is being worked on (unless it's already finished, I dunno) so you should soon get info from all the mods here without having to go rambo on google.

Personal question: is that your tail or a trumpet horn on your avatar?

Oh I didn't know there was a wiki, thanks I'll check it out.

Oh and its a tail, I can kinda see how it'd look like a trumpet horn to some tho. :p

ScottKillen

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Yuka