Hello Good Peoples of the FTB Forums

UnstableVoltage

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys & Gals,

I'm UnstableVoltage from the UK. I'm new to these forums, but I've been playing MC since the early days of Tekkit, but quickly switched over to FTB (mainly because I love forestry).

I started doing a FTB tutorial series on my YouTube channel - and although I'm relatively small, the videos have been well received.

http://www.youtube.com/user/unstablevoltage

Anyway guys, glad to be here, and I look forward to getting to know some of you!

UV

Fahrun

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, Welcome to the forums! :D Glad to see more folks joining the forums. Happy Mining.

UnstableVoltage

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't think we did any mining these days. That's what we use quarries for while we gather our honey and admire our new collection of exotic trees.

Fahrun

Jul 29, 2019
SOME honest hard working people such as myself waste all their resources on making a MPS instead of the sensible thing and build a quarry. :D

Reactions: ApSciLiara

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
[Drunk Grian Voice] GregTech loves you... it wants to be your special friend... forever... :)
It's just a mod created by a sadist, whose idea of love is pain. Luckily, I have an automated output/overclocker obsession, so it's not that painful for me once I have enough stuff.
And besides, automining (without silk touch) is overrated anyways.
So hi! I'm the forum's resident crazy woman, as you may be able to tell. It's a pleasure to 'meet' you :D

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

Reactions: Nerixel

UnstableVoltage

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Gregtech was my problem when I started making this tutorial series.

"Today we're going to build the......... oh no we're not - it looks like we need to build another 7 machines first!"

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Mr. Voltage, you have come to the right place where many forestry-passionate people reside :D