Hello everyone

zandru

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all I'm Zandru.
My age is ancient and I'm from the netherlands.

I'm a creative minecrafter who always dreamed about building an epic world, but never got to do it.
Minecraft is great, but it lacks a lot of blocks that I needed to make my fantasies a reality and eventually I got bored with the same old grass stone and wood.

Then I found out about feedthebeast. It's awesome.

Since a while now I'm using the horizons modpack to make a space fantasy world about an alien species that lives on the asteroids that form the rings around a blue gas giant.

I don't want to spoil the bigger ships and buildings yet, but I guess a little teaser won't hurt:

jKYosOu.jpg

hA39RO6.png

I intend to share the world with everyone once it's starting to get an acceptable size and quality and then keep expanding it and releasing updates.
And maybe add a blog with some lore too.
I've already got a few areas finished now.

Well that's it for now, back to building!

Last edited:

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Zandru. Welcome :)

That is looking very nice. I am looking forword to seeing more of it in the future

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I like the gliders/spaceships/helicopters?
Reminds me when I built evil villain bases and vehicles with firepower on my lego set, which was ..uhh... when I was 7 or 8.
Fun childhood :)

Welcome to FTB, hope you'll like it here

zandru

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks all :)

Please post some in the Community Showcase forum when you are ready.
I will for sure!

I like the gliders/spaceships/helicopters?
Reminds me when I built evil villain bases and vehicles with firepower on my lego set, which was ..uhh... when I was 7 or 8.
Fun childhood :)

Yeah lol. I'm "a bit" older than that. Guess I just chose to stay a child :p

Those glider things are 1 pilot fighters. You can see them inside if you look carefully. I already have transport and a medium class frigate too and working on the big boys.

Last edited:

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums, zandru! We hope you enjoy your stay here (stay forever! :) )

And like all others, I will try to check out your work when you're ready to share!