Hello and server question

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bryant, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Would anyone be interested in a "very mature" feed the beast server. Limited to players 30 and older. Small friendly community for grown ups that play video games?

2. xSINZx

xSINZx New Member

Thats a loaded Question! "very mature" Am an Ex WoW player that couldnt find a group of 10 people that could get along to play a video/computer game.
    And the Guild I was in was an Adult only Guild.
    I think my boy, does better because he dosnt give a Sh..
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Wackadin/advanced

3. Bryant

Bryant New Member

You are quite right. I think I will simply look around for a spot on an existing 16+ server. No double entendre intended in the "very mature". My choice of words did make me laugh. My initial thought was that people with similar life spans would get along better than people of vastly different age. On second thought, I think I know 16 year olds who are friendlier and more mature than me.

4. Munaus

Munaus New Member

Hello and welcome to the forum FTB, humourosly named Feed the Beasts, yet no beasts are ever seen here! o_O

Welcome to the forum, created by adults, about a map, created by adults, about a game, created by adults, that is played by children :D
    It's free entry for all children below 16yrs, but if you're older, you have to pay a cookie to the troll :p

Sh3it4n likes this.
  5. Ashzification

Ashzification New Member

6. mathjazz

mathjazz New Member

Welcome to FTB. Good luck with finding a good server to play on.