Open Server HeavenlyFTB |1.4.7|Ultimate pack|24/7|No Lagg|No whitelist|No Banned Items|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HeavenlyMC

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, we all welcome you to our new beta server HeavenlyFTB from the makers of HeavenlyMC.

We only have 3 staff members so if you show activity dedication and passion we will recruit you automatically.
This is a Feed the beast server without any banned items, meaning you can use everything! But because of that we check everything and if you use the items for griefing etc, you will be instantly banned. No tolerance!
Also, afcourse.. No exploiting bugs and/or using hacks to get an unfair advantage over other players. This won't make it fun for them will it?

We are still adding plugins to improve it for the players.

We have a player-friendly play style. Respect and treat other people as you want to be treaten. We won't restrict you to anything, just make sure you follow the rules and respect other players.

Sorry I can not edit the title. But now we have banned the Portal and Gravity gun. Due to mayor griefs. Moon portals and other crap. Also banned the Canvas Bag due to dupe glitch.

Rules:
Respect the staff.
No exploiting bugs
No hacking/cheating
No griefing
Respect other players
No stealing
No raiding

Make sure you use the Ultimate pack!
IP: FTB.HeavenlyFTB.com

Reactions: killer313201

Adi3596

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'm in corrupted chunks as the server crashes whenever I join. Could you possibly move me away from those chunks?

killer313201

Jul 29, 2019
i suggest that you add LWC plugin because the griefing rate is very high even with grief preventation plugin as known golden shovel claiming and add tp random away from spawn and add /back command to the member rank it will get more players for the server also i played on HeavenlyMC
Edit : you should add a website use enjin it's the easy one . far now i like the server

HeavenlyMC

Jul 29, 2019
i suggest that you add LWC plugin because the griefing rate is very high even with grief preventation plugin as known golden shovel claiming and add tp random away from spawn and add /back command to the member rank it will get more players for the server also i played on HeavenlyMC
Edit : you should add a website use enjin it's the easy one . far now i like the server

Thanks for coming back to us. We have the Lockette plugin to protect your chests etc. /back is donator feature. Tp random away from spawn is something I will add. Thanks for the suggestions[DOUBLEPOST=1378394251][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same thing happened again :(. My coordinates are around x-780, z-2775 and my username is Adi3596 if that helps.

I just checked and I crashed aswell when going there. It is a glitched buildcraft energy/normal pipe. I will set your coördinates somewhere else in the map, Ill try to put you at spawn. (Update I just checked there and the pipes were invisible and it crashed again. That's the reason why. I am trying to remove them.)

killer313201

Jul 29, 2019
no problem . btw 2 players are destroying the server with killing everyone they killed me in my claim and killed my friend in his claim after 20 min of playing also they killed 3 players in spawn and they live next to the spawn they re username are Double3ice and xXwarriorsniperXx if you can ban them it will be good you can also ask naco and somedeath to be sure everyone hate them also the server is lagging for 5 sec every 15 min it can be something bad in the future

HeavenlyMC

Jul 29, 2019
no problem . btw 2 players are destroying the server with killing everyone they killed me in my claim and killed my friend in his claim after 20 min of playing also they killed 3 players in spawn and they live next to the spawn they re username are Double3ice and xXwarriorsniperXx if you can ban them it will be good you can also ask naco and somedeath to be sure everyone hate them

Thanks for the notice. Getting them banned.

fiercecross

Jul 29, 2019
yo, the server has been crashed few seconds ago, it been hapen when a player has connected to the server, i didn't remeber his name...

HeavenlyMC

Jul 29, 2019
Map has been totally reset, but the inventories are still the same. The world couldn't be saved. Sorry for this.