HD texture pack for MindCrack

ilcontegis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I am looking for a HD texture pack for MindCrack.
I would be very happy if you could help me as I just started and I am a bit noob.
I found several HD texture packs for the standard minecraft, but I guess they don't work on MindCrack.

Any suggestions?
Thank you very much for your time

ilcontegis

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your reply.
As this is not an unique zip file. What should I do? Download 1 by 1 all the modpacks, unzip it, put in the same folder and make an unique zip file?
I life very much the texture pack I posted above, do you think I can include it somehow? I really like the feeling of HD fotorealistic textures..

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
just add each zip file that you want to the pack you are using. so download each one, open up you main pack, and then open each file and drop the files into your main pack it will add them to the zip to combine them all together. Youo can also unzip them into 1 folder, combine them, and rezip them if you want. I find it easier the 1st way. Plus once you have it made, it is only a matter of using the 1st method to update a pack if a mod gets updated and textures change.

ilcontegis

Jul 29, 2019
Understood thank you!
I tried to do that with the texture I found but they did not become at all how they were showing on the website...I guess the HD patcher (which I did not do) is required......I'll look further!

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
yes, any texture pack over the default 16 bit needs an hd patcher either HD patcher or Optifine. I use Optifine myself, and highly recommend it as it adds a lot of optimizations to boost FPS, as well as a lot of graphics settings in game to allow you to tweak your settings as you prefer. You can find optifine at Optifine.net or both HD patcher and optifine can be found on the minecraft fourms

ilcontegis

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I tried to patch...If I use Optifine nothing changes. If I use HD patcher it tells me that my minecraft.jar is already patched to unpatch it (no idea how to do it) and if I try to apply anyway, after I just get black screen when I launch the game........
It stucks here...
cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.relaunchApplet(FMLRelauncher.java:269)
cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.appletEntry(FMLRelauncher.java:212)
net.minecraft.client.MinecraftApplet.init(MinecraftApplet.java:25)
net.minecraft.Launcher.init(Launcher.java:85)
net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftFrame.start(MinecraftFrame.java:149)
net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftLauncher.main(MinecraftLauncher.java:208