Having trouble figuring out FTB? Don't worry, it could be worse

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
It is like watching a train wreck.

No mater how bad I think I am at a game... All I gotta to is see if Toby has a LP of it and shortly after that I will feel like a GOD.

Confidential1207

Jul 29, 2019
He reminds me of my cousin. My cousin's logic: Get ALL the diamonds in an infinite world, than try to spawn kill me when I have full Quantum-Gravisuit with enchanted nanosaber.
He than calls me a "hacker" for not dying and one hitting him. I show him the mods but, he just can't understand it. "How do you make a generator?" "I have like NO diamonds left!" "Make me some diamonds! NOW!! OR ELSE!!!!" *insert me one spawn killing him now. ;)

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I couldn't handle more than a couple of minutes before the headache got too bad.

No, that's not funny. Either that's sad, or that's a whole 'nother order of just plain wrong.

This video is an example of why Google scares me. It's not because of some paranoid idea that they might be committing mass identity theft... it's that there are just somethings that Man should not see...

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't handle more than a couple of minutes before the headache got too bad.

No, that's not funny. Either that's sad, or that's a whole 'nother order of just plain wrong.
"Funny" is relative. Some people consider this entertaining, and well, good for them. I couldn't stand it either. I would much rather watch someone with a clear idea of what they're doing demonstrating the mechanics to their full extent - like Etho or (sometimes) DW20.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Tobuscus bores the life out of me... but hey, if you find him entertaining... knock yourselves out.
(up to you whether you take that literally or metaphorically, I really couldn't care less)

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Lol. I remember the first time I played Tekkit (yep, I'm a former Tekkit player, but, then again, I think a lot of FTB'ers are) and I tried to make a Copper Pick.

HeffronCM

Jul 29, 2019
Lol. I remember the first time I played Tekkit (yep, I'm a former Tekkit player, but, then again, I think a lot of FTB'ers are) and I tried to make a Copper Pick.

I might be the exception. I went and made my own private server pack that had more mods than the FTB packs and kept it updated for my friends.

On a related note, I'm about one ID conflict away from permanent psychosis.

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm a former tekkit player, right up until I watched a Jucetra video and I found out about Etho and a few other people who were playing feed the beast and I was hooked.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I could go back to not knowing anything about FTB/Tekkit and play the first game. That was my best minecraft memory.