Open Server Haven Gaming SA | MyTown | Chestshops | Bukkit] | Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Beelzaboss

Jul 29, 2019
index.jpg
MindCrack
Whitelisting = No
BukkitForge = Yes
MyTown = Yes
Chestshops = Yes
Protection Commands = Yes
Hosted From = South Africa
24/7 = Yes
Allocated Ram = 35GB
41.76.213.116:25565
HAVEN GAMING RULES
Please Follow these rules whilst playing on our server, they are there to ensure the server continues to run smoothly and most importantly so everyone can enjoy themselves!​
[1/3]
Failure to follow these rules will result in a kick/ban or suspension, if a rule is broken more than 3 times after being kicked, for example the no caps or spam rule, that will result in a ban from the server.​
Please Keep in mind that any decisions made by staff members is final, but can be appealed in a responsible manner by posting a appeal in the appeal section.​
[2/3]
Play and talk to people nicely. While swearing and general poor behavior isn't expressly forbidden, if somebody complains and the situation is severe enough, the offender will be a warning that may lead to a suspension.​
[3/3]
Respect public and wilderness areas. Floating leaves, 256m tall single block columns, random water/lava covered mountains and half finished piles of plain cobble houses look ugly and we want to keep everything awesome on the server.​
Respect the server itself and its community. You should avoid doing things that cause any kind of lag on the server, whether it's fast cycling redstone, giant piles of TNT going off at once or 1000s of amounts of items laying around.​
Also while I don't require this be the only server you play on, constantly talking about and praising other servers where you regularly play I see as recruiting for other servers, and that's hugely disrespectful to both myself and the community. Abusing bugs and glitches, even if it's a problem with FTB minecraft, also falls as a violation of this rule.​
Rules For Everyone
PVP allowed
Wilderness grief is allowed, Not in towns nor protected areas
No offensive comments or harassment to fellow players and staff​
No Caps, Will get a R25 In game fine​
Do not Spam the Chat, Will get a R15 In game fine​
Do not ask staff members to spawn items for you, Will get a R50 In game fine​
Do not ask for tp unless absolutely necessary​
Do not use any mods that are not allowed on the server such as X-Ray,Will get a R2500 In game fine​
No trading with any staff member or asking of a trade of any kind, Will get a R45 In game fine​
No items are returned when died in PVE.​
No items are returned during PVP.​
One Mod Grinder per 5 people on town or only 1 per group/player,Will get a R3000 In game fine from Mayor or group leader​
No Items will be refunded from Haven Gaming, Due the fact that there is no need for it.
we have a very high quality protection system that offers allot of customization and tweaking. MyTown also protect against any mod that tries to bypass it.
(Banning rules still applies for these)​
Quarries
Only one quarry is allowed for player OR a group.​
U are only allowed to BUILD your QUARRY from underground and down. also your quarry should be undersea.​
Max size of your quarry is 50 by 50​

Reactions: Seyten110

WizardOfPie

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently a regular on one of the servers and have been since its very beginnings.
The community is wonderfully friendly and we value members that are helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to the massive amount of mods available. :)
The Admin spends an abnormal amount of time making sure that everything runs smoothly and is continuously updating and balancing, while keeping a careful eye on the console for any misconduct. :p
I've loved my time on the server and I recommend it to anyone and everyone looking for an amazing minecraft experience! :D

derrickspartan1

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
My in game name is Derrickspartan1 and i have been with HavenGaming for almost 2 months now and the community is amazing everyone who is anyone is friendly and polite and our good friend beelz here works hard to keep the server updated and working correctly. :) i hope you come to try it out.
-Derrick

Seyten110

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on this server for a while now and really really like it, it has loads of mods to keep you busy too which is great :'D
The community is probably my favorite part as it is really a great community once you get to know the usual's. They will help with anything that needs helping... But still watch your back while exploring or pay in your diamonds!
So make sure to check it out, it is always under good maintenance and has really good mods on too :'P See you online I am Seyten110