Open Server Hardcore FTB Unleashed v1.1.2 [w/ BoP] [24/7][FREE][No Pay to Win][99 Slots][Dedicated][32GB RAM]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frenetic_Calm

Jul 29, 2019
WITH BIOMES O PLENTY
Power Converters
Xeno's Reliquary
Preface:
This place is not for crybabies. The mobs have 2 to 3 times HP and damage. Food is the first thing you will want to secure. Your hunger bar runs out much quicker.

***Warning***
Bed Spawns won't work for you​
1 home​
TPA​
30 minute shared Cooldowns for /home and /TPA​
Death kicks you to a random spot on the map​
ENJOY!!​

IP: ftb.epicgamer.org:25589

http://ftbepicgamer.enjin.com

Banned Items:
Crystal Chest
Terraformer
Blueprint/Architect Table
Rainmaker
Book Binder (Mystcraft Age is a perk)

Donations? Heck no:
100% Free to play and no STUPID donater perks!!

Member Req?:
None really. We prefer mature and will ban immature.

We are new!:
We are a new server. Lots of room to expand. The server is an i7 3770K with 32gb Ram on a beastly internet.

Voice Chat?:
Ventrillo. KOG. NASCAR Online, Eve Online, League of Legends, Minecraft, Golf, etc.
port: 4108
no pass.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
will you use unhinged pack with this server instead of unleashed ? so its absolutely hard as nails? with gregtech hard mode?

Frenetic_Calm

Jul 29, 2019
naaa. i was on Greg's side up until I heard more about what was going on. I love GT but the mods in Unleashed are more fun then the 5 mods you only get in Unhinged

Sirennea

Jul 29, 2019
Cant use anything. Says I don't have permission to use anything in my inventory nor am I able to interact with anything on the server lol. I seem to be stuck in my hole in the ground from my first visit starving =(

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
what is the difference between unleashed and unhinged besides gregtech anyway?