Open Server Hardcore FTB Unleashed v1.1.2 [24/7][FREE TO PLAY][No Pay to Win][99 Slots][Dedicated][32GB RAM]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frenetic_Calm

Jul 29, 2019
Preface:
This place is not for crybabies. The mobs have 2 to 3 times HP and damage. Food is the first thing you will want to secure. Your hunger bar runs out much quicker.

IP: ftb.epicgamer.org:25588

http://ftbepicgamer.enjin.com

Banned Items:
Crystal Chest
Terraformer
Blueprint/Architect Table
Rainmaker
Book Binder (Mystcraft Age is a perk)

Donations? Heck no:
100% Free to play and no STUPID donater perks!!

Member Req?:
None really. We prefer mature and will ban immature.

We are new!:
We are a new server. Lots of room to expand. The server is an i7 3770K with 32gb Ram on a beastly internet.

Voice Chat?:
Ventrillo. KOG. NASCAR Online, Eve Online, League of Legends, Minecraft, Golf, etc.
port: 4108
no pass.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
trust me: its not hardcore unless you have gregtech hard mode in. try using unhinged instead of unleashes,has gregtech which is perfect for hardcore servers (like this one)

Frenetic_Calm

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with GregTech but unhinged doesn't have the fun mods. Hopefully This GT thing gets sorted and we can get it in the unleashed pack in the future.
Have you tried the server yet? The mobs give you a run for the money

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with GregTech but unhinged doesn't have the fun mods. Hopefully This GT thing gets sorted and we can get it in the unleashed pack in the future.
Have you tried the server yet? The mobs give you a run for the money

gregtech blows up meh base for connecting a cable wrong, i dun liek it
also why is the crystal chest banned?
this is NOT 1.1.3 unleashed... this is the rec build, not 1.1.3... I LIEH

EDIT: i ment U LIEH