Whitelist Server Gunnar's Server [24/7] Upgraded 8.0.1v [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gunnar1999

Jul 29, 2019
Come Join the Server Just Comment with your:

Username:

Standard server rules:
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Cheating/hacking
  • No PvP, pre-arranged is allowed
  • Be respectful & Mature
  • Be Active
  • No abuse of Caps Lock
  • Help others if you can
  • Try to build a little away from spawn
  • Have Fun!
  • Server Ip: mc14.serverminer.com:25581
Do not for get the port.

I also have a twitter that gives you info on the Live streams on twitch and Lets play series on YouTube. So come join and be seen on YouTube and twitch.
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/gunnar19991

Thank You,
Gunnar

Julio

Jul 29, 2019
Username: xxhg
Why You want to join: I have played FTB when it first came out and I always wanted to play with people

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
Username:rupert3642
Why You want to join: im looking for a small FTB server that i can play on because i often find my self cheating in singleplayer

SL8Rsc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SL8Rsc
WHY: I want a small, private server that has a friendly community, people that are friends on Skype, and share jokes/pranks.

Nathie1000

Jul 29, 2019
Username: nathie1000
Why You want to join: Looking for a place to play online.
Q: Are the cheat-items disabled or is it player trusted?

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
Username:coolkieto
Why You want to join: Im searching for small private community server

marineblakester

Jul 29, 2019
Username: marineblakester
Why You want to join: because i like smalll servers and that are whitelisted and hang out :)

Jkkid101

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jkkid
Why You want to join: i used to host a server but the lag was unbearable for others so they all left me

suketchi

Jul 29, 2019
Username: suketchi
Why You want to join: to much lag on old server sorry jkkid lol ^^^^

DrCAH

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DrCAH
Why You want to join:I have never played FTB before but I have watched Etho play alot. I think it would great for me to learn on a no griefing server. I also think it would be great for me to play on a server mature people.

Delusions

Jul 29, 2019
Since this is the mindcrack section, and he didnt mention any changes in his post, would assume mindcrack?

Tombenpotter

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tombenpotter
Why You want to join: I just want to join a nice server with some people to have fun with

James Farmer

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jfarmer_kk
Why You want to join: Have been looking for a small server to settle down in, been in multpy servers before wich all have shut down within a few months, so hoping for the same not to happen here.

5732Bobster5732

Jul 29, 2019
Username: 5732Bobster5732
Why You want to join: Ive been looking for a whitelisted FTB server because on public ones you always get griefed and you have to have your base hidden, i want to sharre my things with others though :D

vInsert

Jul 29, 2019
Username: BetaBug
Why You want to join: I am looking for a server that doesn't have abusive admins and griefers, and I don't have the space/money to host one my self. Also lazyness plays a keyfactor in this.

Fair

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Fair
Why You want to join: I'm looking for a server to play with my friends with a nice community and insirational players. I have a vast knowledge of all the mods in FTB and will assist in any problems that may come up.

Killerelf

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Killerelf1008
Why You want to join: Me and Da_3p1c_0n3 were on a whitelisted mindcrack server together which unfortunately got shut-down we are now in the process of looking for a new one

Da_3p1c_0n3

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Da_3p1c_0n3
Why You want to join: I have been playing on multiple mindcrack-like servers, but unfortunately they got shut down. I have experierence with thaumcraft and my friend killerelf1008 will also apply to this server. I really hope this server will stay alive unlike the others i have played on.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ashen92
Why You want to join: I'm looking for a small, friendly, and fun server to play on.