Guidance for Logistics unofficial port

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have downloaded the above mod and beaten the config into submission so it runs in my customised modpack.

I have a good working knowledge of how the original, official logistics pipes addon worked, but I see all these cool-looking new things added in the unofficial port.
Now don't get me wrong. When an official update is done for logistics I will be on it like a shot. Until then I want to have a play around with this one.

My actual request is for anyone who has already picked this port apart: what does some of this new stuff do? Some seems pretty self-explanatory, but not all.

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. That looks like just what I need. I know the original stuff, but the newer pipes and modules are what I could use help with.

WeiseGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Glad my videos helped! I am working on a new set of RP2 tutorials starting today, and plan to move into TC3 as well.

WeiseGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Of course. I should be doing RP2 tutorials soon like I said...hopefully be up by this weekend. I may do a server play just because we do a lot on there I don't film, that I should be doing!