GT - companion mods?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't played with GT since 1.5.2. I know a lot of things have changed with IC2 and GT in general over the last several months.

Are there mods that people have found work or don't work well with the GT overhaul?

I'm looking to put together a new modpack for myself (or maybe just tweaking monster/tech world 2), and just thought I'd see what other people's experiences have been. I've been playing Magic World 2, and have really started to miss the tech.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I haven't played with GT since 1.5.2. I know a lot of things have changed with IC2 and GT in general over the last several months.

Are there mods that people have found work or don't work well with the GT overhaul?

I'm looking to put together a new modpack for myself (or maybe just tweaking monster/tech world 2), and just thought I'd see what other people's experiences have been. I've been playing Magic World 2, and have really started to miss the tech.
Magic farm I swear. Thank Me later