Gregtech

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like what Gregtech dose with the recipes and i was wondering if there was a config out that i could copy to keep all the stuff the mod adds but change the recipes and stuff like that any help would be awesome i love the mod but i hate what it dose to ic2 and such

RenderSettings

Jul 29, 2019
I think if you map the blockIDs to -1 they will become uncraftable and removed from the world.
EDIT:Re-read your post, and it seems you want to change the recipe for the blocks to something custom, which as far as I know isn't possible.

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
not custom. the mod changes certain recipes with other mods i want to change them back but keep all the new stuff gregtech adds

jamesw40k

Jul 29, 2019
In the config file there are settings that allow you to change IC2 recipes back to vanilla, whilst keeping Gregtech as it is

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, and most settings are actually pretty self-explaining. Just try them out. There's also a (very brief) explanation of most entries on the gregtech wiki.