1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gregtech

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by infizl, Nov 27, 2012.

1. infizl

infizl New Member

I don't like what Gregtech dose with the recipes and i was wondering if there was a config out that i could copy to keep all the stuff the mod adds but change the recipes and stuff like that any help would be awesome i love the mod but i hate what it dose to ic2 and such

2. RenderSettings

RenderSettings New Member

I think if you map the blockIDs to -1 they will become uncraftable and removed from the world.
    EDIT:Re-read your post, and it seems you want to change the recipe for the blocks to something custom, which as far as I know isn't possible.

3. infizl

infizl New Member

not custom. the mod changes certain recipes with other mods i want to change them back but keep all the new stuff gregtech adds

4. jamesw40k

jamesw40k New Member

In the config file there are settings that allow you to change IC2 recipes back to vanilla, whilst keeping Gregtech as it is

5. Omicron

Omicron New Member

Yep, and most settings are actually pretty self-explaining. Just try them out. There's also a (very brief) explanation of most entries on the gregtech wiki.