Greetz from a redneck...

TheWhiteTyger

Jul 29, 2019
New to everything, finally got a server up and running with 1.6.4 and found FTB and re-did everything for FTB.

Now, I am not sure where to go from here in the world. I got a good basis down from the vanilla MC but there is so much to do in FTB im almost not sure where to start. If anyone can just link me to guides, it will be appreciated. 'Til then, I'm going to be lurking around for a while to try to come up with answers myself.

Thanks for all the wonderful mods community, y'all did a fantastic job!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Hey! Welcome to the forums!

Have a look in general FTB chat and mod discussion, that should help.

Just try experimenting with random mods, seeing which ones you like, or dislike.

TheWhiteTyger

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you both, I am finding some valuable resources. One thing is would I be able to add like say mo creatures if i can find one compatable with MC 1.5.2? ha nevermind i'll ask in appropriate forum. Thanks again anyways.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome!
If anyone can just link me to guides, it will be appreciated.
**SHAMELESS SELF PLUG** http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/Main_Page
Thank you both, I am finding some valuable resources. One thing is would I be able to add like say mo creatures if i can find one compatable with MC 1.5.2? ha nevermind i'll ask in appropriate forum. Thanks again anyways.

Mo Creatures will never be in an FTB pack.
Mods that won’t be accepted or won’t give FTB permission. (Don’t Suggest)
Treecapitator , Timber and all mods like them.
Milenaire
Optifine
Mo' Creatures
You can always add it to your pack, but it will never be released in an FTB pack. It causes too much lag for most people, and doesn't give perms.​
DrZhark said:
Q.: Can I include your mod in my modpack?
A.: I'm sorry, but no. Please do not PM me about it. The answer is still no.

Reactions: TheWhiteTyger

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
This is a bit off topic but are there any items other than that axe from TC that can cut down extremely large trees easily? (thinking the sacred oak from... I think natura?)

You're right, this is off topic, wrong section. Go somewhere else, like ask a simple question, get a simple answer in general FTB.