Greetings!

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't made an introduction thread, so it's probably time.

Hello! I elect to maintain the anonymity of the name "Whovian" for now, though I'm known as Craftiyan on the Minecraft forums. I'm a whovian (Doctor Who fan,) and primarily play FTB (well, a custom modpack based around Mindcrack,) though I occasionally play BetterThanWolves or TerraFirmaCraft. I like calculus of all sorts, Vieta's Formulae, and Roots of Unity. And other branches of mathematics. Number Theory's my least favourite, though it's still a lovely area of study. Still, I won't pass up a good joke which number theorists might find offensive if I think of one, though the same goes for geologists and historians. (No offence to number theorists, geologists, or historians.)

Ah, yes, before anyone asks, my favourite fish are guppies. They're SO CUTE! *Pause* Did nobody get that reference?

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm more or less into history... but I don't see any offence taken towards "real" historians :p
then again, I don't have much of an achilles heel. But I'm always eager to take a sip of the well of knowledge (without loosing an eye).
Who got those 2 references? :p

Welcome to FTB, Federal Trolls Bureau.