Greetings, salutations, and party balloons.

Favorite kind of cheese?

• Cheddar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mozerella

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheBytemaster

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, I go by the nick of TheBytemaster. (As evidenced by the username to the left of this post.)

As some of you may be aware, I primarily come from the Technic forums.
I have played quite a bit of FTB however, (even if mostly the older modpacks of yesteryear), and I hope that I will be able to become a productive member of the community here as I have on the Technic forums, and experience all of the wonderfulness FTB has to offer.

I almost always make my own avatars. Image editing program of choice; GIMP

My favorite mods, listed in no particular order;
Redpower (First mod I ever learned! Sad to see it go.)
ICBM
Thermal Expansion
IC2
Ars Magica
Thaumcraft 3
Atomic Science
Twilight Forest (Great fun to go exploring with friends!)
Redstone in Motion
Tinkers' Construct & Natura
Applied Energistics

Favorite kind of cheese; Pepper jack.

Programming languages learned; Java (not really, but I can somewhat read it), and GlovePIE, (okay, okay, that's not really a language.)

Pet peeve; Stubbing my toes.

Favorite musical group; Tutti Sound (epic classical Touhou dojin).

Dream mod; A falcon punch mod complete with windup, large flaming bird model, sounds, explosions when it makes contact, lots of gratuitous fire, and Captain Falcon armor that reduces recoil damage from the attack so that you can survive it.

Music player of choice; WMP, with a good dollop of extra plugins and visualizations.

I greatly enjoy using GlovePIE to make my own solutions to problems on my computer, to troll my friends by making their PCs freak out on them in amusing ways, and to play indie games, (working on a wiimote-nunchuck minecraft script), on my laptop with a wiimote and nunchuck. I have a thread on the Technic forums where I will be dumping scripts I make, and I am considering making one here too. If anyone wants help with scripting/automation/alternate input devices on a PC, I'm your bloke. ;)

I hope to be able to meet some of the wonderful people here and have some fun! (Maybe even learn a thing or two!)