Greetings, Ladies and Gents

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello hello hello, Entropy here.
I have finally decided to create an account on these forums, after lurking here since its inception. I am a long time Minecraft player (I believe I began in Indev), and have been playing mods since Alpha. I've been around long enough to remember most highlights in Minecraft modding; the first modpacks, Industrialcraft 1 (Hah! I'm so old), the creation of Forge, and a million other things. I've always been a fan of creating my own modpack, but med school makes things more challenging, so I've pretty much switched to pre-made packs. I hope to enjoy my stay here, it seems like a wonderful little community. Bona fortuna to the FTB team in their future endeavors! (Yeah, I speak fluent Latin, what up?)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
WOah! We got an oldtimer here!
Somebody roll out the wheelchair over here! Pronto!

Be careful, oldtimer! Watch your step as we ascend these three steps... Hold on! Let me hold your hand now...

WHERE IS THAT WHEELCHAIR!?? Don't you guys have any respect for the veterans!?!

There there old man, let me carry your bags to the elevator.... The E-L-E-V-A-T-O-R! Yes I can see that grandpa is getting a weak hearing....

Now which floor is grandpa gonna stay?

I said: WHICH FLOOR ARE YOU LIVING IN????

Alright... We will be there in no time...
Don't worry, this elevator is not what you used to have back in the cold war.... It has been improved a lot since grandpa last time was in a public forum hotel...

Oh, and welcome to FTB. It is filled with young and youthful people that has ALL their lives ahead of them :D
Dont you worry, old man, we will take care of you until you fall asleep infinitely... :)

Reactions: Entropy

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
Ah yea, I remember you from the Technic forums! Good to see some old faces around here :). It's good to see you have finally found a place where your "talents" are more appreciated. How many other members of the Kitty Jail have graced this forum with their presence? I do hope to have a rowdy (and raunchy ;)) good time here!

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
More or less all of the technicians here are kitty jailers. Including our patron mother matriarch

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
Well, It's good to see that they are being trolls productive members of the community, and hopefully stemming the flood of misinformation that always seems to arise. Yay Simple Guy! (We don't even have to mess with his name here!)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Entropy. I tried to become an honorary super troll but 320 pages of randomess was too much for me, I couldn't find alcohol strong enough by page 30. The great super troll and kitty jailer supreme will soon place her greatness here. *initiates summoning call*

EDIT: disregard, she beat me to it :p

Reactions: Entropy

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
To be graced by the presence of the Bride? What an honor! And QueWhat, lord of cat memes as well! Wonderful! It is quite a read, but I was lucky enough to follow it live, little bits and pieces at a time. It's not like I was doing anything important, like studying or paying attention in class or anything :rolleyes: