GOONCRAFT NO WHITELIST! 24/7 server latest version of FTB

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

timgooncraft

Jul 29, 2019
we at gooncraft host many servers and now also a FTB server.
all our servers are not whitelisted because we do this for the community.
all our servers are dedicated to no lagg and being online for 24/7.
we have great staff and we have our own teamspeak server for all your friends and server buddies.
we run this server of from donations so if you want to keep playing on our server and you have some money to spare be a good person and donate.
Rules!
1. no griefing
2. no killing pvp only allowed if both players agree
3. no X-ray machines,texturepacks or mods
4. no duplication machines or glitches
5. no lagg making machines

disabled mods : gregtech
slots: 50
ram: 4 GB

IP: GOONCRAFTFTB.US
site: www.gooncraftrp.com
teamspeak: speak2-6.teamspeak.net:12838

we hope to see you at the server.

Reactions: Tynot and Maus

timgooncraft

Jul 29, 2019
thats because bukkit is not possible yet we will do everything against griefing and such when its avaible
and we recommend that u build far away froms spawn

Eeki

Jul 29, 2019
thats because bukkit is not possible yet we will do everything against griefing and such when its avaible
and we recommend that u build far away froms spawn
Really? Bukkit is the center of avoiding griefing? There is an area and chest protection MOD out there..

Reactions: timgooncraft

timgooncraft

Jul 29, 2019
we are installing or it could be done already but we are installing protection plug in so people dont get robbed anymore.
its a small stap of many big steps that are gonna to be followed

Ragnar_Ulfson

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, look forward to it. Me and a friend found a nice home, and have been building. We rather enjoy your server. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Also, when can we expect the sever to be back up and running? It seems to be down at the moment

alely

Jul 29, 2019
For me the server is down.
I go to the tracker.
I look at their website.
The tracker says the players online.
But when I try to go on i get connection lost... Why?

_PraXeS_

Jul 29, 2019
Why have i been banned? It's says that i have been for duping and the only way i know how to is the way hazerofdoom(admin) told me, but that is disabled on the server. I told Spencer(admin) when he asked do anyone know how to dup and I were honest with him but i did say to him that was disabled so no worry. Please unban me i love the server and a was liked bye admins. Before spencer banned me we were hunting hydras and liches in the twilight forest. I were building a reactor with XxPsychoMantisxX and did setup 8 quarries with Furyon. I were building a uu factory alone. As you can tell i were doing allot on the server plz unban me i want to come back and finnish the plans and buildings.

GoldxGod

Jul 29, 2019
That's why already Hazer he is bad admin he griefed the spawn with a nuke,Then he destroyed the old world and made a new one :p

D

Deleted member 13895

Hey my IGN is also IceTurtle69, and today i was banned for no reason at all!
I am playing on this serer for over a week now and today i played ftb for quite a while and i had to go and eat my dinner.
When i came back and i tried to login it says: You are Banned from this Server. Reason: Banned by Operator. I have no idea why!!!
Can somebody please contact me i have no idea why i was banned and i really want to keep playing because the server is a lot of fun!
I also just finished my mining turtle...

please unban me or contact me at [email protected]

GoldxGod

Jul 29, 2019
1:The server might have restarted
2:You might have been banned by Haze (Hint:He is a bad admin)
3:You might have done something wrong
4:If you have a texture pack THE SERVER WILL NOT LET YOU ON!!(Trust me I have had it happen to me)

D

Deleted member 13895

1. That is probably not the case here because i tried it multiple times over a period of 12 hours time.
2.I never really saw him on the server (I did saw spencer and alex as mods/admins/ops) the only bad thing that i saw from the admins was that spencer nuked someones base and nuked the spawn.
3. As i said i dont know what i would have done wrong. From my point of view there was no reason to ban me!
4. i never have a texture pack, i like the vanilla textures :p

Can you please help me with this one and get me unbanned?

GoldxGod

Jul 29, 2019
Trust me Alex is a good admin he woulndt ban you and you said spencer greifed(Bad admin) he might have done it let me see if I can still get on and see if I can get
you unbaned because me and Alex are really good pals I used to live with him before he became a admin idk i'll see what I can do