Good morrow, everybody!

IAmOmicron

Jul 29, 2019
Good morrow, chaps! (And chap-ettes(?))

My name is Omicron. Call me Rob. Cause it's my name. I'm 17.
I make video's on a video site called YouTube. You might have heard of it. It's pretty popular.
They prioritise on modded minecraft videos, soon to move to the FTB pack, but also some TF2.
If you want my channel name, either ask me for it, or use common sense!

I'm also looking to stream at some points, so look forward to that in the future. (When my ISP decide to give me an upload speed better than 0.26KB/s)

So yeah, basically, I play games, make videos, speak like a stereotypical English man, (in the sense that I get angry and complain a lot) and I'm friendly. I promise. I won't bite. Much.

Want to know more about me? Come and chat with me on TeamSpeak3. I can be found in the FTB epoch server from time-to-time.

That's about it. Tally-ho!

chart

IAmOmicron

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the FTB forums! Enjoy!

Huzzah!
(1st user to 1000 posts!)
And...boom goes the dynamite ;)

Why thank you!
And congratulations! So whats my reward for getting you that 1000'th post!? (I expect nothing!)

See you around the interwebz, and such!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Cookies of course!

( : : ) ( # ) ( @ ) ( : : ) ( # ) ( @ ) ( : : ) ( # ) ( @ ) ( : : ) ( # ) ( @ )

Enjoy!

IAmOmicron

Jul 29, 2019
I eated them all already. NOMNOMNOM. They was tasty. That is, unless you meant browser cookies?! Then I will not be happy. :(

IAmOmicron

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to FTB Omicron :D Hope you will enjoy it here.

Dammit :p You post to much Ashzi :p You got to much time on your hands :p

Many thanks for the welcoming! Much better than many other forums. By now, on many other forums, I would have had 2 replies each of them saying 'omg u r bad at da stuf u do nd i am better chk me owt cause i am 1337'.

Anyway, enough ranting for one message. Thank you!

And yes.. Yes Ashzi, you do.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Dammit :p You post to much Ashzi :p You got to much time on your hands :p

I agree, we need to help her find a job so others can have a chance to beat her (I only need 848 more posts o_O).

Mr. Rob, welcome to the forums good sir. I say, what is youtube? :p

mt9nih.jpg

IAmOmicron

Jul 29, 2019
I agree, we need to help her find a job so others can have a chance to beat her (I only need 848 more posts o_O).

Mr. Rob, welcome to the forums good sir. I say, what is youtube? :p
It's a website. A video one. Well, so I think anyway.
Here you go.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Only 60% of the things I say are serious, the other 30% are a joke, and 10% are random ramblings of a tenatious loco. If it weren't for YouTube I wouldn't have found Minecraft, or FTB, or Direwolf, or my wife! (not really). :p I was referencing your comment on the 3rd line of your OP.

IAmOmicron

Jul 29, 2019
Only 60% of the things I say are serious, the other 30% are a joke, and 10% are random ramblings of a tenatious loco. If it weren't for YouTube I wouldn't have found Minecraft, or FTB, or Direwolf, or my wife! (not really). :p I was referencing your comment on the 3rd line of your OP.
I know. :p

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Aha! You got me! It's ok, I will now summon the brown/green/black horned one to troll this thread! Revenge is bitter sweet with a drop of honey. :D

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I would have summoned the brided one, but it seems she has found you to be one of the glorified cookie receivers. I envy you, I hope those cookies give you creeper attacks in your SSP world *evil*. :p

IAmOmicron

Jul 29, 2019
I would have summoned the brided one, but it seems she has found you to be one of the glorified cookie receivers. I envy you, I hope those cookies give you creeper attacks in your SSP world *evil*. :p

I am a loved person! Nobody hates me! not even endermens!