Good liquid fuel

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying out a mod called advanced generators, and I was wondering what a good fuel would be. I am using liqufacted coal as a starter fuel, but I want to know if there is any others that are renewable and produce a lot of power. (I'm getting the coal from my quarry.)

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
Ender IO's fire water is pretty good, it generates 1.2 million RF/bucket (liquifacted coal is 1 million) and is made from redstone, blaze powder, sugar and one of wheat, seeds or potatoes.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
You can try MFR biofuel

Ender IO's fire water is pretty good, it generates 1.2 million RF/bucket (liquifacted coal is 1 million) and is made from redstone, blaze powder, sugar and one of wheat, seeds or potatoes.
not always reneweable, depends on the mods

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yea right
but witches are kinda rare
You'd need some kind of witch spawner

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
The real question here is: do renewable energy sources provide more gameplay? :p
Not necessarily, but just because it is renewable doesnt mean it's the best solution. I just want to make other methods of generating power. I usually just set up a big reactor and forget about it. I don't want to do that, or at least, JUST do that.

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
I know I enjoy using Fire Water set ups. It's even more rewarding when you can find a way to make it automated with out the use of Witches.

Usually for me I use a mod called Gany's Nether so getting renewable blaze rods involves scouring the Nether for a Blaze cactoid (blaze rod cactus basically) and delving decently far into Ender IO to get Vaccum Chests, while also having to find enough diamonds to make enough.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
The real question here is: do renewable energy sources provide more gameplay? :p
Depends on how difficult it is to set up or how you want to set it up. Bees for producing different materials is a pretty good way to extend gameplay and make renewable energy more difficult.