GeoStrata and TE3 Crucible

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
In my custom 1.6.4 mod pack it appears that the GeoStrata liquid crystal recipes for the TE crucible are overwriting all the current recipes instead of appending them to the end of the list. Anyone else notice this?

They are there without GeoStrata, but missing with that also installed. I've been adding them back in with minetweaker/modtweaker. Sure I have missed few.

@Reika I know you have moved onto 1.7.10 and will most likely not do anything about the 1.6.4 issue, but check your 1.7.10 to make sure it is not doing the same thing.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
In my custom 1.6.4 mod pack it appears that the GeoStrata liquid crystal recipes for the TE crucible are overwriting all the current recipes instead of appending them to the end of the list. Anyone else notice this?

They are there without GeoStrata, but missing with that also installed. I've been adding them back in with minetweaker/modtweaker. Sure I have missed few.

@Reika I know you have moved onto 1.7.10 and will most likely not do anything about the 1.6.4 issue, but check your 1.7.10 to make sure it is not doing the same thing.
I see little reason why an "add recipe" function, coded into TE, would do that.

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
no sure, but still digging seems it is not geostrata after all. Will find the culprit. I just updated a handful of mods, including yours and lot all the recipes for the crucible.

My apologies on the Geostrata part

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
I have disabled RotaryCraft and Geostarta and the recipe list is back to normal. Not sure what is going on, but can fix it by adding them all back in.