Gemeincraft F.T.B Small Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mario Steigmeier

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Everyone
I have started a very small server.

• 25 Player
  • Normal Biomes
  • Difficulty Normal
  • All Mods
  • Survival
It is open
I expect Mature behavior
Please built Quarry Invisible; which means underground or in a age.

Rules

• No Grief
  • No Steal
  • Respect nature
  • Be friendly
  • Worship the spaghetti monster (if not you will be fired into the sun ;) )
  • Have a lot of fun
Note
Please keep in mind that nether portals will be linked. if you build a private one just watch that it does not link.

Please build quarry's underground or in a mining age. Thank you

If the rules are broken the server will be white list

Questions about mods
I am sure you tube or Google will help you

About the server

Ultimate 1.0.1

Like i mention it is a very small server

Just 2 gb ram on a linux
Yes i am swiss
ServerAdd: 77.58.223.29

maalca

Jul 29, 2019
hey i just joined the server i am a new(ish) youtuber this servers a bit laggy but good looking forward to getting to know the community

thedeester1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man Id like to join your server...Im Pretty well off I could contibute to making it better! YOU Have a paypal account PM me...So long as it goes to the server I could pay £5 a month. Just the respect nature...does that mean I cant kill pigs or terraform?

Mario Steigmeier

Jul 29, 2019
n
Hey man Id like to join your server...Im Pretty well off I could contibute to making it better! YOU Have a paypal account PM me...So long as it goes to the server I could pay £5 a month. Just the respect nature...does that mean I cant kill pigs or terraform?

no it means no visible quarry's repair creeper hole harvest whole tree's...stuf that dosent mess up the picture.[DOUBLEPOST=1354313791][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey i just joined the server i am a new(ish) youtuber this servers a bit laggy but good looking forward to getting to know the community

i will work on it

Mario Steigmeier

Jul 29, 2019
for those who allredy where on it and have stuff build pls send me a pm[DOUBLEPOST=1355159735][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry for DP
But i wanted to ask if i could join the server, my ingame name is the same as the one in the forum.
Greetings from Switzerland

ok you're listed

Rockoon2432

Jul 29, 2019
for those who allredy where on it and have stuff build pls send me a pm[DOUBLEPOST=1355159735][/DOUBLEPOST]

ok you're listed
Please add me on steam or skype, il send you the info over PN and no worries i speak german :p
It says i can't join because im not whitelisted :*

tedman0674

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
I would like to ask if I could join the server, as I've already been playing on it and it has been very nice. Username is the same as here.
Thank you from Switzerland :)

BinaryTENSHi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there!
Yeah, I was on there too with Rockoon2432 & tedman0674.
Minecraft username is: Chasen5

Thanks and see you ingame!

scott23

Jul 29, 2019
hey i have been on the server awhile before the whitelist i hope you will let me back in =)
IGN scottmyers97