Open Server GCraft Minecraft|DW20 1.7.10|v.1.2.1|Dedicated|Griefprevention|Teamspeak3|Minimal Bans

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rugbyman717

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to GCraftMinecraft. If you're looking for a Minecraft community that is friendly, open, easy-going and great to be around, then you've found the right Place.

At GCraftMinecraft, we understand that everyone and anyone plays Minecraft. Accordingly we have created a safe and fun environment for all ages!

We are pleased to announce the inception of our newest server, DireWolf20 1.7.10 v 1.0.3 .

We offer a dedicated server environment running on enterprise level hardware.

Our map is set with a 10k x 10k world border. We offer portals to the nether, end, twilight forest and a set mining world at spawn. Players shops are available and affordable. We are keen on creating a great in-game economy in order to keep things interesting for our players. Our staff are mature, friendly and knowledgeable.

We have implemented grief prevention, towny, chest shops, autorank and a few other plugins to enhance your game play experience and to ensure all your hard work is secure.

With minimal banned items, and great voting rewards, you'll be glad you chose GCraftMinecraft.

Summary of Rules: · Do not harass anyone on the server for any reason. · Respect everyone on the server. Rudeness / ignorance will not be tolerated. · Griefing is NOT permitted. This includes stealing, or breaking both claimed and unclaimed builds. · No PVP, or using bugs / exploits to kill / harm other Players or staff. · Do not use and duplication or exploitation bugs. · No Advertising other servers.

Our Site: http://www.gcraftminecraft.com

IP Address: dw20.gcraftminecraft.com or 162.210.37.20

Last edited:

rugbyman717

Jul 29, 2019
Come Join the server! Lots of fun happening here as always and we may introduce some new things into the server soon!

rugbyman717

Jul 29, 2019
just swapped over to a brand new server running an e3 1245v2 processor at 3.8GHz along with 2 2tb HDDs in RAID
come join now we're running much better !

rugbyman717

Jul 29, 2019
Finally beginning to grow the player base again! Come help us grow it some more and play on this amazing server.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
I can't seem to get on, it says it's the wrong mods and such, I'm on Dw20 1.3.0

rugbyman717

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to see some new players, come check out the server. I'd also love to hear some feedback from you guys! Please let me know anything I could do better for the server :)