Whitelist Server GamingFun /New map/no banned ittems/Whitelist/Direwolf20 1.1.3/RUS/ENG

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bao5o

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Direwolf 1.1.3/1.5.2 - максимум 30 человек (WHITELIST)
У нас очень мощный хостинг!
Сервер ip:213.108.170.85:25566
RUS
Правила сервера
Нет ПВП
Не грифирить
Не мешать игрокам
Карьер только в мирах mystcraft

Формат в Whitelist
1) Вы согласны/читали - правила сервера?
2) сколько вам лет?
3) Готовы ли вы Финансово помогать проекту раз в месяц? ( Сумму пишете сами ! Сколько не важно....)
4) Так как у нас Играть можно только по лицензии - Пишем свой ник от ЛИЦЕНЗИИ!
5) Немного о себе ....
ENG
server Rules
No PVP
not grifirit
Not interfere with the players
Careers in the worlds only mystcraft

Format in Whitelist
1) Do you agree / read - server rules?
2) How old are you?
3) Are you ready to help Financially project once a month? (The amount of write yourself! How it does not matter ....)
4) Since we can play only under a license - Writing your nickname on the license!
5) A little about myself ....

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
1) Do you agree / read - server rules?: Yes
2) How old are you: 17
3) Are you ready to help Financially project once a month? (The amount of write yourself! How it does not matter ....)
4) Since we can play only under a license - Writing your nickname on the license: Nadox97
5) A little about myself ....:Im 17 and i live in Canada and have fallen totally in love with the direwolf pack. Love the collection of mods. You will find out more once im accepted to the server and we start playing together

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
1) Do you agree / read - server rules:Yep
2) How old are you:22
3) Are you ready to help Financially project once a month:depends on the community
4) Since we can play only under a license - Writing your nickname on the license:shadowed420
5) A little about myself:just your general weed smoking canadian
i am a quick learner and am willing to teach mostly looking for a chill place to share my ideas