Game Suggestions - MapleStory, Don't Starve, Diablo III, Garrys Mod

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
First and foremost, MapleStory, one of my favorite 2D games of all time. This game was life changing for me, I've been playing it since I was 9 years old, it does have updates almost every week now, it's one of the best games I've ever played in my life, the possibilities are endless with this game!
------------------+++++++++============================================+++++++++------------------
Second, Don't Starve, I know that EthosLab is doing a let's play on it: Etho.
This is a great game, it has properties of Minecraft (Survival), which is one of the things we love about all games, right? Anyways, this game is a 2D game, has black outlines of everything like Borderlands 2, this is not a first person game, it is 3rd person, you gather, hunt, fight, and try not to starve. One of the best games I've seen in a long time, hope it advances further past the beta/alpha stages. You can also buy it on steam for around 10-15 dollars.
------------------+++++++++============================================+++++++++------------------
Well, I'm guessing you all know this game, Diablo III, one of the most popular games in the world at the moment, it's a third person game made by Blizzard (YES THE PEOPLE WHO MADE WoW, DON'T CRY ABOUT IT). They have made two other Diablos, which suck compared to the third one, this does cost money, meaning it is $60.00, sorry to say, but it is the best game I've played in awhile! Check it out for yourself.
Last but not least, Garrys Mod, one of my favorite games, it is made by the same people that made Half Life, so you know it's a great game, I don't have words to explain how good this game is, you'll have to check it out for yourself, you can buy it on steam for some amount (Don't judge me because I don't know the prices!!!)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I've never heard of Don't Starve but just followed your link and it looks very interesting. Thanks I'm going to check it out and let you know.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing Don't Starve now for some time, until the Demo timer ran out :D It's fun but I find it to be a bit repetitive at times.

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
I would have to disagree with Diablo 3. Diable 2 was so much better. you didn't have to be online, there was pvp, darker storyline, story wasn't as streamlined, ect. It's more like World of Diablo or Diablocraft then Diablo 3. You have to "kite" tougher enemys, worry about DPS and other terms that should apply to MMORPGs and not action/adventure games. Real Money Auction house also makes it so you pretty much have to buy the best equipment and the crafting system is garbage. Just check out the forums on Battle.net and you'll see all the hate for this game. I got the game for free (WoW annual pass) so i can't complain to much, but i would in no way, shape, or form cough up $60 for this game.

Fuubar

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing Don't Starve now for some time, until the Demo timer ran out :D It's fun but I find it to be a bit repetitive at times.

The game isn't feature complete yet so it doesn't have too much content. By the time it releases, it should have a lot more and it should be harder.

It also uses un-obfiscuated LUA so mods will likely be plentiful once the patches slow down. You can already do some fun things. For example, I've unlocked seven new characters that aren't in the game yet (generally, just the art assets are present at the moment). I like playing as a robot.