Windows .exe Game shutting down after Mojang screen

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
With a few packs, my game shuts down immediately after the Mojang screen finished loading. I've tested three modpacks to see if this applies. With the 1.6.4 Direwolf20 pack and Horizons, this error occurs. I also tested FTB Unleashed, which loads up just fine.

Unfortunately, the console closes immediately after the game closes, so I have no crash report. Does anyone have any suggestions?

FourZer0

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have any other mods installed other than the default mods? If so, disable them and try.

Also, if you go to the options tab in the launcher and check "reopen launcher after closing minecraft" the console will stay open.

Reactions: lavarthan

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
No, I have no extra mods. I've also tried deleting the ftblauncher folder in %appdata%. Didn't help.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have a 64bit OS/Java? You need 64bit to run all the 1.6.4 packs, with the exception of FTB Lite 2. Please read here for more info. Please post a console log to pastebin.com if you have 64bit and are still experiencing problems. Do this by pressing the 'Paste my log to pastebin.com' button. This will create a link at the bottom of the console that you post here so we can see your log and find out the problem. If the console closes with the error follow FourZero0's instructions to have it reopen. You will need to close and reopen the launcher for the changes to take effect though.