Game freezes upon loadup.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I couldn't find the support site, so I decided to put in in here. Move it if needed.

So, basically I'm trying to launch the DNS Techpack ( I'm not putitng this on their forum because it seems a little inactive.), and whenever the game loads; it freezes. end of story. At the end of the log, it says GL Error
@post Startup
Error 1218.

Any ideas?

-Mysticmage11

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Basically you are screwed... That is if your drivers aren't up to date. If they aren't update them. If they are I recommend a new computer (or graphics card) because your hardware is to old to support the new OpenGL that mojang is using now

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Basically you are screwed... That is if your drivers aren't up to date. If they aren't update them. If they are I recommend a new computer (or graphics card) because your hardware is to old to support the new OpenGL that mojang is using now

I have a GL error at the end of all my logs, yet I can load up just fine.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
When it stops/freezes/crashes with a gl error (like mine does) that is the OpenGL in 1.7 being to new for your computer and you need to update.... Atleast that's what I have found out in researching it... Yah know getting a new laptop and all

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Mine is just a buffer error. I used to not be able to do MC at all until I plugged in a dedicated GPU.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm I don't realy know then tell I can see the log