Fusion Reactor from Cobble and Water

xodusprime

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I've seen a ton of fusion reactors out there using the deuterium-tritium reaction, but I've managed to work out a way to use applied energistics, buildcraft, and thermal expansion, and xeno's reliquary to power it off cobblestone and water instead. It cuts down on both the number of machines required and the amount of power required for the ongoing reaction because it uses the Helium-3-Deuterium reaction instead.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I thought you'd be able to do the alkahest crafting with AE, make a recipe in the crafting with a stack of sand in the recipe. I've been doing auto crafting with AE and the tome of alkahest. That works brilliantly, so I'd imagine it'd work in a similar manner for the alkahest crafting.

EDIT: Should also say, good job on the creation of this design ^^
It's very nice

xodusprime

Jul 29, 2019
I thought you'd be able to do the alkahest crafting with AE, make a recipe in the crafting with a stack of sand in the recipe. I've been doing auto crafting with AE and the tome of alkahest. That works brilliantly, so I'd imagine it'd work in a similar manner for the alkahest crafting.

EDIT: Should also say, good job on the creation of this design ^^
It's very nice

Thanks for the positive feedback on the solve. I appreciate it. I'm also auto-crafting with the Tome in AE. That's how I make the Endstone in this reactor. I have a video that shows how (and why) that I'll link below. I tried this, and a variety of other things with the Alkahest, to no avail. Even though the pattern will take a full stack as a designator, it does not seem to understand how to actually process it. I was also unable to do this with a crafting turtle, the automatic crafting table (mk I or mk II), the craft packet stamper, or the outside shot on the liquicrafter.