Open Server [FTBultimate]Highgraded 24/7 100slot PVP Factions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SMPxOne

Jul 29, 2019
We have multiple servers and this is one of my favorite. Our team has spent allot of time developing this server to make it more enjoyable for the players. There are banned items but we have other ways of using the function of these items. To see a banned list and rules see our website at highgraded.com
Griefprevention and factions are the main player used Land protection systems.
We are working on Survival games, splief arenas, mob arenas, and other minigames on the server.
We run iconamy, chestshop, vault so we are seeing a large jump in players making shops in spawn and using money as the trade system. I will update with more information later, as you can see below we are running allot of plugins.

Server info:
IP: highgraded3.game.nfoservers.com
Modpack: FTB Ultimate
24/7 100slots
Plugins:
AncientRPG, AntiXRay, ChestShop, ClearLag, Enjin Minecraft Plugin, Essentials, EssentialsAntiBuild, EssentialsChat, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Factions, GriefPrevention, GroupManager, iConomy, mcMMO, MineResetLite, Permissions, PtFix, SurvivalGames DEV, SwearNot, TekkitCustomizer, Vault, Votifier, WorldBorder, WorldEdit, WorldGuard
If you have trouble joining, I have a few fixes for the launcher. Just let me know if you need help.

MCSid_indahouse

Jul 29, 2019
Server is ok, i like spawn but i only have one problem, You or one of your admins have named a linking book to the sky world "FucktheNiggers" this is very raciest. apart from that good server