Ftb

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

very few of you might slightly remember my username from my last server and pack.
well i am back and going to update my pack again.
so i am looking for someone that would be possible to help me keep the pack up to date and after that i am looking for a little staff to help me with the server.

i already made a small start with the pack updating. going to be made fresh from start.
if you are interested please let me know

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

very few of you might slightly remember my username from my last server and pack.
well i am back and going to update my pack again.
so i am looking for someone that would be possible to help me keep the pack up to date and after that i am looking for a little staff to help me with the server.

i already made a small start with the pack updating. going to be made fresh from start.
if you are interested please let me know

What's the potential modlist?

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019
I can help if you would like. I have missed playing on your server mostly because of the great community that is hard to achieve on most server's.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
currently already downloaded:
damage indicators, twilight forest, thermal expansion, thaumcraft, enviromine, forestry, biomes o plenty, buildcraft, ic2, tinkerers construct, roguelike dungeons, computer craft, iron chest, inventory tweaks, switches, project red, applied energistics, enchanting plus, ender storage, chicken chunks, chicken core, mc forge (ofc) and still expanding

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I can help if you would like. I have missed playing on your server mostly because of the great community that is hard to achieve on most server's.

So true.

currently already downloaded:
damage indicators, twilight forest, thermal expansion, thaumcraft, enviromine, forestry, biomes o plenty, buildcraft, ic2, tinkerers construct, roguelike dungeons, computer craft, iron chest, inventory tweaks, switches, project red, applied energistics, enchanting plus, ender storage, chicken chunks, chicken core, mc forge (ofc) and still expanding

Maybe you'd be best of just using the DW20 pack and adding Rougelike Dungeons and Enviromine. It seems to be the direction you're headed.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
in 1.4.7 i used mindcrack as base and added some on top. but having issues with where to place mcforge currently for auto install by launcher. since i cant really find and clear documentation on that since i heard it changed after a certain version, and that could be a option. still figuring out what is the easiest to start over again since i stopped a few months[DOUBLEPOST=1388949955][/DOUBLEPOST]
hhmm sure if you want to, you are welcome to since i can use the help for sure. already have a server ready hehe
yNt8oFf.png

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds cool. Will be watching for further development. Not doing much FTB right now more ATLauncher stuff, but they are both great :D

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to see Blood Magic, Ars Magica 2, and maybe Morph with no abilities

Blood magic basically uses life points (health) to create super awesome things :D

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to see Blood Magic, Ars Magica 2, and maybe Morph with no abilities

Blood magic basically uses life points (health) to create super awesome things :D
morph is already in. didnt look into blood magic yet. ars is currently out of the list because of lack of description in the thread of what it actually does

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
So I assume you ruled out Thaumcraft as well?

i sort of have a beta pack ready for those who want. before u send it to the mod pack team, any takes?

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
might be. could you prehaps explain what you mean then?

Well, the Thaumcraft thread tells you about the same amount of information on the mod. But you've got experience with Thaumcraft so you know what it's like without having to read a book about it. Now what if when you first picked up mods you ignored Thaumcraft because of lack of information on the page? See what I mean?

BTW Everything you need to know about Ars is written in a book that's easily accessible in games.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the Thaumcraft thread tells you about the same amount of information on the mod. But you've got experience with Thaumcraft so you know what it's like without having to read a book about it. Now what if when you first picked up mods you ignored Thaumcraft because of lack of information on the page? See what I mean?

BTW Everything you need to know about Ars is written in a book that's easily accessible in games.
played thaumcraft 1, 2 and 3. curious about 4. created the irc channel for azanor back in tc 1

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
played thaumcraft 1, 2 and 3. curious about 4. created the irc channel for azanor back in tc 1

Um. And? This doesn't change anything about my point. Also Thaumcraft 4 is about as different as TC2 and 3, so you'll need to read that book.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Um. And? This doesn't change anything about my point. Also Thaumcraft 4 is about as different as TC2 and 3, so you'll need to read that book.
hhmm yea maybe. but what are you trying to say with you point? yes i know TC 1 - 4 are all very different from each other. but i know for a part how azanor does things ect. (the idea behind it) but i am completely un familiar with ars magic