Casual Server FTB Utlimate Super Small Server 2 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hollywookilla44

Jul 29, 2019
Hey whats going on intranets. I am looking for some friends to play FTB Ultimate with. I am only allowing 2 people to join since Ultimate can be heavy on the server so please understand this. I do have some minimum requirements and they are as followed; some experience with any of the Tekkit/FTB mod packs, general Minecraft experience is a MUST, good with team work, can take jokes and open to talk, skype (english a must), and over 18 years old(NOTHING under please). These requirements need to be followed so please do not apply if you don't meet them. I know this is strict but rules are rules.
This server will not be 24/7 and will be turned off at night. I will gladly turn it on if requested but again NOT a 24/7 server. The specs of the server: 4gb of ram with i5 dual core though my server computer has a total of 8gb if we need it.
Play time is always in pencil. Please understand that I have a 9-5 job, a wife and child that need attention also(its life). So if I am missing for a few days, that means I am busy and can't play. Again I am willing to turn on the server if my team would like but it will be turned off when I go to bed (Midnight EST). You are more than welcome to contact me via email, phone or text I am very easy to get a hold of.
I have no idea what I want to do in this server and really don't mind what way we go. It can be a team decision and I personally want to play with Buildcraft and Forestry a bit more. I am open to suggestions. In my server no one is better than the other, no one is king. I might own the server but I will not consider myself a admin/moderator. We are all on the same level field. We can micro manage jobs but rather work together. Also GregTech Hardcore will be deactivated. I plan on setting up the server at 5:30pm EST tonite 4-12-13 and playing till 10:00pm ish.

So in the end send me the following(also my info)

IGN - hollywoodkilla (don't live in hollywood and never killed lol)
LOCATION - Western NY
YEARS PLAYED MC - since alpha baby
FTB/TEKKIT EXPERIENCE - Did the entire Tekkit series like yogscast and dabbled in a few FTB mod packs.
REAL NAME(BE BRAVE) - Andrew, Drew but not Andy
SKYPE NAME - airlmeier4422
HOBBIES - I have a lot of hobbies games is one of them. I race 1/8th scale rc cars around the east coast and I love fishing in the summer.
COMPUTER - Apple Mac Mini 2013 - 16gb of ram i7 quad core 3.06 or something like that.

If you are interested please leave a message hear and try to fill out the entire form. Be honest..

Thanks
Andrew

FrenziedFalcon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - FrenziedFalcon
Years Played MC: 2
FTB Experience: I've played on every modpack in the launcher, and have played Ultimate and Direwolf20 extensively
Hobbies: Biking, Hiking, Running, Swimming, Gaming
Computer: Alienware M18x Laptop (Not sure about all the specs, it's good though)

P.S.: I tend to play a lot at really strange times, due to the fact that I am having to juggle work, law school, and a family. So depending on how often you turn off the server that could present a slight problem, but I'm willing to attempt it.