Whitelist Server [FTB Ultimate][No Lag][24/7][Active Admins][Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Coldturtle

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to our server with a fresh start! Our aim is to build up a friendly community on our server. The server is just started and awaiting you!

Rules!
- No Cheating.
- No Stealing.
- No Griefing.
- Respect Admins.

Respect those rules and you are welcome to play. If not, removed from the whitelist/banned.

Information:
Server IP: 81.19.217.132:28790
Slots: 15 (Will raise if you like the server and more people want to join)
Uptime: 99.9%
Forum: http://trenzalore.freeforums.org/

Staff:
- Dual91 (Owner)
- Noodelmuncher (Admin)

Whitelisted:
Code:
sexy_foxy
omearo
extremistdan
noodelmuncher
piprensare
shadowed420
ddaywalking
neuroticninja
dual91
gaangster1
tankohidiki
kallekulle
zeinlu
idrol147
besuikerd
wenca12
iKalito

Want to join?
Register on the forums and apply!
http://trenzalore.freeforums.org/

Questions?
Feel free to contact me here in the thread or pm me!

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:TankoHidiki
Have you played FTB before? Yes for a while now and before that i played tekkit
Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need): I'd like to build a lot of cool homes and try to make awesome creations.

TempAcnt

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: NeuroticNinja
Have you played FTB before? Yes, but not that much experience on the latest builds
Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need): I'll probably take it slow on the server, making sure everything looks okay is as important as how it works.

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:shadowed420
Have you played FTB before?for awhile now( still tons too learn not sure i will ever learn all of it :p)
Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need):More of a technical builder than a creative builder i am a pretty decent teacher and am always willing to learn more

Coldturtle

Jul 29, 2019
The 3 of you have been whitelisted. TankoHidiki, NeuroticNinja and Gaangster1. Welcome! Enjoy the stay :)

coolfocks

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: sexy_foxy
Have you played FTB before? aye
Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need): I am engineer and I tend to over construct things ._.

Coldturtle

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: sexy_foxy
Have you played FTB before? aye
Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need): I am engineer and I tend to over construct things ._.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay[DOUBLEPOST=1369175977][/DOUBLEPOST]I will go to sleep now, Ill be back around 10.00 CET. So about 9 hours. See you then :)

Coldturtle

Jul 29, 2019
lol thanks its all good :)
still says im not whitelisted dont worry about it i can wait till tomorrow

that is strange.. Im 100% sure i wrote right. Unfortunately i cant access the ftp and whitelist right now since my internet is down. (on mobile atm) i Will look Into it asap, really hope To ser you tomorrow mate. Take care :)

Omearo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Omearo

Have you played FTB before? yes a lot. I have many single player worlds and have played on a few whitelists but they were for Direwolf20's pack. I am still a member of a couple of servers but they have seem to died do to Ultimate coming out.

Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need). I still have plans to do lets plays on my Youtube channel and stream live on twitch.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: ExtremistDAN
Have you played FTB before? Yes, A ton
Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need): My Name is Daniel I love Doctor who and i spend abnormal amounts of time on minecraft

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: kallekulle
Have you played FTB before? Since it came out.
Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need): Not much to say, I play games, I fish and hunt.. Live & grew up in Finland..

Coldturtle

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: ExtremistDAN
Have you played FTB before? Yes, A ton
Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need): My Name is Daniel I love Doctor who and i spend abnormal amounts of time on minecraft

Welcome my dear doctor who lover, everybody else is also whitelisted! Enjoy.

Allons-y!

Coldturtle

Jul 29, 2019
I have a 2nd account if you want to whitelist that instead Name:ddaywalking but no rush

i have whitelisted your other account to incase shadow still doesnt work.[DOUBLEPOST=1369214845][/DOUBLEPOST]for everyones knowledge i put greghtech back to expensive since there seems to be a problem without macerator without it

wenca12

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: wenca12
Have you played FTB before? yes a lot
Feel free to tell us something about yourself (no need): i love playing FTB with friends :) and i really like all tech mods