Open Server FTB Ultimate-LueraCraft [FACTIONS-GRIEF-RAID-PVP-MUMBLE-NUKES-NOLAG]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Keebs

Jul 29, 2019
Lueracraft Feed the Beast Ultimate
IP - lueracraft.com:1337 or mc.lueracraft.us:1337
Newly re-opened Lueracraft FTB Ultimate (recommended) server! We have a strong community with many many experienced admins, moderators, and plugin developers to keep the server running smooth and customized to our liking! Our player base is small right now, as we just reopened, but our staff is very friendly and will help with any issues, concerns, or general questions you have :) Have fun!
RULES
Don't use exesive caps in chat
No exploiting mods
No flaming/rasicm/homophobic comments
Grief is ALLOWED
Raid is ALLOWED
Teleport killing /home, /back, /spawn is a jail.
No advertising
No Xray, fly mod, clients for FTB.
Banned items
Gravity gun is only banned because of its ability to grief faction protected land, and spawn. Everything else is enabled, canvas bag dupe glitch is patched on our server, you can try if you want to but it doesn't work anymore. :)
Mumble information
voice.lueracraft.us:63744
2013-05-08_21.56.53.png2013-05-08_22.18.13.png

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to let people know what version Ultimate you're using, as most people do not feel like switching their packs 3 times just trying to connect. However, server seems good.

Keebs

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to let people know what version Ultimate you're using, as most people do not feel like switching their packs 3 times just trying to connect. However, server seems good.

Its the first thing I said :eek: I hope you like the server though! :)

tacs96

Jul 29, 2019
I can get on using v1.0.1, thought I would let you know as the owner didn't seem to understand what you meant. Also it is a good idea to mention which version of the ultimate pack you are using as some are using the latest version which is not recommended
the first sentence clearly says recommended and on the FTB Launcher version 1.0.1 is the recommended/default version, its pretty clear, just read it!

xXMINEfartzXx

Jul 29, 2019
hey can u update the server i accidentally updated now i cant go on so if you dont updateing would be helpfull

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so it looks like I got banned, and there is a screenshot proof, that i did somethingwrong! So i would just like to see that screenshot, and explain everything that i have not cheated, or something!