FTB OceanBlock Release

Jools

Nov 10, 2021
Hi,

Does the Pack author read these forums? I'm playing v 1.7.0 (Beta) right now, and it seems that some of the Draconic Evolution stuff is incomplete.
I can't craft the Draconium Chest (says WIP in the crafter), and the Draconic Tablet doesn't have a recipe. Also I cannot see any of the Draconic Armor pieces in JEI, so assume they can't be crafted? This is stopping some quests obviously.

Is there a plan for when some of this missing stuff will be added (as it's going to be required for killing the Chaos Guardian, unless I'm missing some other OP armor/weapons that are available in the pack?)?

Cheers.

Reactions: KamuLevi

ThatCubingGuy

Nov 20, 2021
Hi,

Does the Pack author read these forums? I'm playing v 1.7.0 (Beta) right now, and it seems that some of the Draconic Evolution stuff is incomplete.
I can't craft the Draconium Chest (says WIP in the crafter), and the Draconic Tablet doesn't have a recipe. Also I cannot see any of the Draconic Armor pieces in JEI, so assume they can't be crafted? This is stopping some quests obviously.

Is there a plan for when some of this missing stuff will be added (as it's going to be required for killing the Chaos Guardian, unless I'm missing some other OP armor/weapons that are available in the pack?)?

Cheers.
The pack is in 1.16. Draconic Evolution was completely rewritten for the version. There are no Draconic Armor pieces.

stykyt

Nov 23, 2021
is there a way to remove all this mine together rubbish so my friend and I can play on the same island together?

We've been trying for 6 hours to become "friends" and the whole process is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

We've made accounts, verified things, jumped through all the hoops, and while we've both done the exact same things all I get is some message about not being verified and he gets a big chat box full of random people talking that are not even on our server.

Worst pack I've ever played in terms of usability.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden