FTB Monster - What mods are doing this?

InsaneMoose

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

I'm a super noob here and have been recently playing on FTB Monster and had some questions on what mods are adding certain effects.

What mod is it that is adding the status effect on the left hand side of the screen as well as adding an icon right next to your cursor in the middle of your screen? Its bugging the crap out of me and I'd love to disable it. Too many status dealies right next to my crosshair...oy.

I'm also wondering if its a mod or bug that is causing this, but when I'm trying to plant seeds for farming, whether it be wheat or whatever, occasionally there will be a square where you cannot place a seed without other seeds popping up....Its quite odd. Whenever you place a seed in this mystery square, the seeds around it pop up. If you replant the seeds around it, that seed pops up from that square as well. Its kind of bugging me that I have random squares where I cannot plant seeds :(

Halp <3

Oh; I should prooobbably mention all the mods I've added to the standard FTB Monster:

Arcane Scrolls
Ars Magica 2
Archimedes Ships
Buildcraft Tools
Hats w/ hatstand
Mekanism w/ generators and tools
gravisuite
Soulsshards
Tubestuff
Witchery

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
The last problem about the seeds can be either the problem with the railcraft hidden block (you can disable that in config) or else perhaps not enough light at that point?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Without screenshots it's a little of guesswork to see what your talking about.

I'm guessing the icon next to the cursor is Ars magica, try typing in /amuicfg and see if there's a box next to the middle you can drag to the edge.

If not then screenshots would needed.

InsaneMoose

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I figured out whats adding that HUD. Its Ars Magica 2. I've figured out you can bring up the AM2 UI by typing /amuicfg but I can only move the icons around I can't figure out how to get rid of them completely...Hmmm

Ps; above poster is a boss posted as I was posting this[DOUBLEPOST=1401439506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Without screenshots it's a little of guesswork to see what your talking about.

I'm guessing the icon next to the cursor is Ars magica, try typing in /amuicfg and see if there's a box next to the middle you can drag to the edge.

If not then screenshots would needed.

You're right. How do I get rid of it completely? Monster already comes with armorhud and that displays big icons on the left side of the screen already. Don't particularly want both...suppose I could disable armorhud...[DOUBLEPOST=1401439621][/DOUBLEPOST]
The last problem about the seeds can be either the problem with the railcraft hidden block (you can disable that in config) or else perhaps not enough light at that point?
Dang this dude is right too. Mad props. I wasn't aware of the lighting issue, is this one of the mods? I always thought if there wasn't enough light you either couldn't plant or it just wouldn't grow...maybe its been awhile since I've played.