Unsupported FTB Lite 2 1.6.4 {BETA} Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
WARNING : This pack is a Public Beta with any luck nothing major will change in the next 2 weeks. ID's should be stable. However it is completely possible that something could go horrible wrong you may find a catastrophic bug the test team missed and you might lose a few things. Projected time to full release status - 3 weeks.

Please note we cant fix a lot of the issues just report them here so we can fix them in future.

Be sure to send the FTB console log not the minecraft crash report

Please report all Launcher crashes/ failures here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/tech-support.14/

Format:

Mod Pack: FTBLite2
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:

New rule for this thread. If you post a bug that's already known and it doesn't provide any more new useful information it will be deleted. Posts that provide no useful information may also be deleted.

If you post a bug or problem already mentioned here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/important-update-news-read-before-updating-any-pack.36499/

We will delete it. Read the warning thread before posting bug reports.

Follow the format in the first post and check to see if your bug is known before posting. If your post vanishes its already known or not a bug or didn't include enough info.

"I has a bug"

"xyz mod is broken"

"it crashes" -- with no crash report

the above do not qualify as bug reports and will be terminated on sight.

IF playing with Railcraft enabled manually update to Thermal Expansion 11b from here http://direct.teamcofh.com/index.php?page=downloads there is a known world corruption possibility when playing with both mods installed prior to 11b of TE.

Important: I messed up and in DW20,FTBLite2, and Magic Farm 2 I managed to use different ID's for the ITEM version of conduits and ducts. This conflicts with the universal configs and adds issues when people add specific mods to those 3 packs. This is my fault and not the mod author's.

The 1.1.0 Magic Farm 2 and the 1.1.0 FTB Lite 2 update will change the ID of the ITEM version to the correct ID for the universal configs. NOTHING PLACED IN WORLD WILL BE AFFECTED. This will only affect conduits and ducts held in inventory.

DW20 will not be updated until he lets me know he is aware of the change. But as of version 1.0.8 DW20 will also have ducts/conduits in inventory vanish.

Assuming no other bugs are found these versions of FTB Lite 2 and Magic Farm 2 will become the recommended STABLE release versions.

Last edited:

Chrisv21

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBLite2 -- Fixed
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/XeG7A8GJ
Whats the bug? Strongbox opens for halve a second and then closes right away. A couple seconds later just closes my game.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Unknown

Last edited by a moderator:

MeteorDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ?
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/KvPiyCFb
Whats the bug? Minecraft crashes on startup
Can it be repeated? not sure, other poeple don't have problems, startup ftblite2 I guess
Known Fix: not yet

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/XeG7A8GJ
Whats the bug? Strongbox opens for halve a second and then closes right away. A couple seconds later just closes my game.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Unknown

Disable Waila for now- new update out soon to fix.

Edit: This should be fixed now with version 1.0.1

Last edited:

Samihazah

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBLite2 -- Fixed
Mod & Version: MineFactory Reloaded 2.7.4B1
Pastebin link to crash log: Not crashing.
Whats the bug: MFR Laser Drill / Laser Prechargers can't be crafted, recipes can't be viewed. It's possible to spawn them in creative.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: unknown.
EDIT: Same goes for all blocks with ID 3146 (Block Smasher, Fruit Picker, etc.). Not sure if it's me, or the pack.

Chrisv21

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBLite2 -- Reported
Mod & Version: Agriculture
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? You can have infinite strawberries by planting one, break the plant right away to get 2-3 strawberries from it and repeat this over and over.
Most of the food from Agriculture, including strawberries also don't give hunger back.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unkown

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: MineFactory Reloaded 2.7.4B1
Pastebin link to crash log: Not crashing.
Whats the bug: MFR Laser Drill / Laser Prechargers can't be crafted, recipes can't be viewed. It's possible to spawn them in creative.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: unknown.
EDIT: Same goes for all blocks with ID 3146 (Block Smasher, Fruit Picker, etc.). Not sure if it's me, or the pack.

Apparently TE changed its ore dictionary setting for some items and MFR needs to update to them for recipes. It'll be fixed as soon as I have a new MFR.

AlienKnitter

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBLite2 v1.0.4 -- Fixed in future update
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3 b10a
Pastebin link to crash log:
#1 http://pastebin.com/Z66Pq93K
#2 http://pastebin.com/eE8tMGw5
Whats the bug? This is on a server we are running for a few friends. Only one person was on at the time, and he had an opaque normal item duct coming out of a MFR Harvester set to output. The duct line also had a planter that was full and a chest that had open slots on it, but the item duct was showing as backlogged. He right-clicked the portion coming out of the MFR Harvester and it crashed the server, both times.
Can it be repeated? Apparently so, as it happened twice in the span of a few hours, and I am told the same thing was happening each time.
Known Fix: Shift-rightclick and removing then replacing the conduit pops out the items and at least clears the jam. Don't know why the jam happened in the first place, but this is at least a temporary fix. Also, it is possible b11 fixed this, but we can't really update the server, as the users just use stock packs.

EDIT: Found a workaround, thought I would add it.
EDIT 2: Turns out it was backlogged because he was using a double chest and it was only trying to input into the one side, which was full. I don't think this is related to the crash, but it might be, and either way, I thought it was something people would like to know about.

VirgilAbloh

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: FTB Lite2 1.04
Mod and Version: Thermal Expansion 3b10a
pastebin to crash log: dunno how to do dis :D
Whats the Bug: I tried to test something in my Creative World. I wanted to try a automatic fill system so i dont have to struggle with the refill of the dynamos. I tried it with Itemducts and it worked really fine, but when i wanted to break the chest, attached to the itemduct, my minecraft crashes.
Everytime i try to start the creative world, it crashes again.
Hope for some help, it's a nice pack !

Samihazah

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem as posted above, except survival world.

Modpack: FTB Lite2 1.04
Mod and Version: Thermal Expansion 3b10a
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/WAdRtsFP (probably this one, there were many others)
Whats the bug? I was trying to remove an Itemduct from a MFR Harvester, closes my game.
Can it be repeated? Can not enter the world again, closes minecraft instantly.
Known Fix: Downgraded the pack to 1.01, launched the world and it worked. Upgraded back to 1.04 and it's all good now.

EDIT: Can be repeated. Happened on more than one occasion.

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Important: I messed up and in DW20,FTBLite2, and Magic Farm 2 I managed to use different ID's for the ITEM version of conduits and ducts. This conflicts with the universal configs and adds issues when people add specific mods to those 3 packs. This is my fault and not the mod author's.

The 1.1.0 Magic Farm 2 and the 1.1.0 FTB Lite 2 update will change the ID of the ITEM version to the correct ID for the universal configs. NOTHING PLACED IN WORLD WILL BE AFFECTED. This will only affect conduits and ducts held in inventory.

DW20 will not be updated until he lets me know he is aware of the change. But as of version 1.0.8 DW20 will also have ducts/conduits in inventory vanish.

Assuming no other bugs are found these versions of FTB Lite 2 and Magic Farm 2 will become the recommended STABLE release versions.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
did not find my problem (could not find or load main class IDK)
When she said "go to tech support", she meant "go to the Tech Support forum and start a thread, providing detailed information there so somebody can troubleshoot the issues with you".

This is a thread for modpack bug reports. We like modpack bug report threads to be clean and about, well, modpack bug reports. You haven't provided information indicating your issue is in fact a modpack bug. Please post in Tech Support about it. Further replies here without it being about an actual bug and without it following the format specified in the initial post of this thread will be deleted.

Reactions: Jadedcat
Status
Not open for further replies.