FTB Infinity Server TPS Drop At Single Player's Base.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

supadoom

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity Server TPS Drop At Single Player's Base.
Launcher Version:
N/A
Modpack:
FTB Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
On a server I staff on we have a player's base that when loaded causes the TPS to drop to 5 or less. OPIS show's nothing and the base has been designed better than most. Is there any known blocks or items that could cause this sort of lag without OPIS being able to find it? The entities are low as well. I'm at wits end here and would love to see if there's something known causing this.

Thanks ahead of time. ~Supadoom

Linkero

Jul 29, 2019
You can try a different profiler to see what it says. @Shybella had linked WarmRoast in a thread in the server tech section. One of the simplest profilers I've ever seen. Now, without seeing the base or how it's set up, couldn't really tell you where to start. It could even be just a chunk error. Your server output anything weird when you're there? Ie "Spamming the console"?

supadoom

Jul 29, 2019
So the console log show's nothing out of the ordinary. As for WarmRoast, I will be talking to the server owner about that and see what we can do about getting it used.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Apllied Energistics interfaces with crafting cards requesting things the system can't craft, crippled my server