[FTB Infinity] AutoFill Recipes NEI

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Daviex94

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone.

I'm playing with this awesome modpack, and, watching some videos on Youtube, I found out that is possible to automatize the fill of the crafting table when I use a recipe, but I can't find the option. Right now, when I place a recipe from NEI to crafting table, it became transparent without set up elements on the crafting table, neither on the Terminal of AE2. I tried to search about it, but can't find anything... Can someone help me with this thing?

Hope I wrote everything right ^^

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone.

I'm playing with this awesome modpack, and, watching some videos on Youtube, I found out that is possible to automatize the fill of the crafting table when I use a recipe, but I can't find the option. Right now, when I place a recipe from NEI to crafting table, it became transparent without set up elements on the crafting table, neither on the Terminal of AE2. I tried to search about it, but can't find anything... Can someone help me with this thing?

Hope I wrote everything right ^^
Shift click the question mark instead of just clicking it. Both right and left click work. :)

Reactions: Daviex94