FTB [Error Unzipping Modpack!!!]

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

5t3amypunk

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Launcher [Error Unzipping Modpack!!!]
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Ftb Infinity 1.7 (v1.6.2) Minecraftr Version 1.7.10
Modpack Version:
(v1.6.2)
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I've been trying to do this for awhile now and i pulled up the log to get the link and Specifically Line 26.
"[23:55:58] [ERROR] FileOutputStream.open:-2->FTBFileUtils.backupExtract:195: Error while extracting zip: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Alex.Caleb-PC\AppData\Local\ftblauncher\ModPacks\FTBInfinity\minecraft\hats\The_Mushroomcow's Collection\Panda Ushanka.tc2 (Access is denied)"
Is what is messing my game up i cant get rid of that file it says i need administator permissions to delete it now being the admin of the computer that doesn't make since to me. So i would like some help on this issue i've been trying to fix this for a round 4 hours now

Please and Thank You

Last edited:

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Right click your FTB launcher and goto properties and click run as admin try that:)
Also update to current version of java 32bit and 64bit.

5t3amypunk

Jul 29, 2019
Know what delete all of FTB contents make back up of anything you need and re download it.
Thats the problem there is a file i cant delete because i dont have admin permissions I've already tried to delete everything multiple times

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
There has to be something wrong with your permissions in some panel I forget what it is. Cause you said your admin on your pc right?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is nearly a year old. If you have an issue you need tech support to help you with, make a thread with all the necessary information.