Windows .exe FTB Crash when searching for Ender Tank in NEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Crash Report Below
Windows 7 OS

Cause of the problem?
I had an ender tank in the nether and the overworld one was hooked up to a xycraft 12x12x12 tank and the other to 4 pumps in the nether. power goes out and the tank unloaded, as well as the pumps and half the pipes and both endertanks (some of the redstone engines and the cobble shield in the nether were still there) I was just gonna Creative it all back in but whenever I try to even search endertank it crashes and gives me this message (crash report below)

I've tried unloading and reloadinmg enderstorage no dice, any suggestions?[DOUBLEPOST=1367092869][/DOUBLEPOST]java.lang.NullPointerException
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.getStorage(EnderStorageManager.java:237)
at codechicken.enderstorage.storage.liquid.TankSynchroniser$PlayerItemTankCache.track(TankSynchroniser.java:170)
at codechicken.enderstorage.storage.liquid.TankSynchroniser$PlayerItemTankCache.handleVisiblityPacket(TankSynchroniser.java:230)
at codechicken.enderstorage.storage.liquid.TankSynchroniser.handleVisiblityPacket(TankSynchroniser.java:267)
at codechicken.enderstorage.internal.EnderStorageSPH.handlePacket(EnderStorageSPH.java:21)
at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$ServerPacketHandler.handle(PacketCustom.java:125)
at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$CustomPacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketCustom.java:74)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:243)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:233)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:71)
at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:1110)
at di.a(SourceFile:59)
at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
at bec.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:108)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:170)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
--- END ERROR REPORT e9d43d89 ----------

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Be sure to make a backup. Have you tried reinstalling NEI? Or deleting all the folders with the NEI info for the saves stored in them? Try deleting all the folders named NEI and files named NEI.dat There should be at least 2 folders and 2 files. One set just inside of the saves folder the other set inside the individual saves folder.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if its NEI the c rash report is saying enderstorage is causing it.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Ender storage and NEI are both from Chicken Bones. So it was just a thought, they both require CodeChickenCore as well.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Please post the complete console log and crash report from the time you crashed.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking memory connection

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Teven\Downloads\Ultimate\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-04-27_14.55.29-server.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c3f1f413 --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\Teven\Downloads\Ultimate\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-04-27_14.55.29-server.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 4/27/13 2:55 PM

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_02, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 271780664 bytes (259 MB) / 740188160 bytes (705 MB) up to 5567414272 bytes (5309 MB)
Mod Pack: CWW256 forgot to change this.
LiteLoader Mods: 5 loaded mod(s)
- VoxelPacket version 2.0.2
- VoxelPlayer version 0.9.6
- Integrated Sound Packs version 1.1.1
- VoxelMenu version 1.4.7_05
- VoxelMap version 1.0.0
JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5376M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
AABB Pool Size: 4008 (224448 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 3805 (213080 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63[DOUBLEPOST=1367120941][/DOUBLEPOST]Its not letting me post the whole thing keeps telling me limit is 10000 characters

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't think it would help as my other worlds work just fine, but same error same reason for the crash after the java update (endertank). However It never hurts to update java anyway.

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
Deleting the ender storage folder in my save file seemed to stop it from crashing when searching for the ender tank, but placing one still crashes my game.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
I gave up, thanks for trying though I just started a new world and went from there :/

Cheezed666

Jul 29, 2019
I have this exact same error had a similar experience to the OP except my computer crashed while the server was running came back and my xycraft tank and enderchest setup was gone everything relating to the crafting of the tank and the chests was gone and could no longer search using NEI this problem is effecting 4-5 people on the server people who never came into contact with the tank/ender chests are fine and are able to continue playing on the server without issue but those of us who interacted with them are now unable to play without crashing.

Server log http://pastebin.com/6JeN5Na8

For this crash i do not get a crash report on minecraft just the internal service error then it drops me back to the title screen.

I am hosting this server on my home pc and have never had this problem before today

I would really like to get this fixed so i do not have to restart the server to continue playing with my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.