Whitelist Server [FTB] ChillCraft Survival Feed The Beast Unleashed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aulrone

Jul 29, 2019
YPLrigc.jpg
Welcome to ChillCraft. ChillCraft is a Feed The Beast Unleashed survival server beginning after the likeness of the Mindcrack server. Our goal is to create a close friendly community of players. The name ChillCraft has been going strong for 4 months now, but we're starting fresh with 1.5.2. I plan on keeping the server going forever. We are now accepting applications.
IP: chillcraft.ryu.cc:25765

Members:
aulrone
fallz_rage
skater1787
paragon_fantah
sarpy
timvillan
jinato12
woahsweet
white_tyson
mung195
polartt
mysterydude8
Andyy_
bobcowsgobob
blackape18
liammoroney
fireymelon300
kecoet98
roarofrore
christenberry
__xXPyRoXx__
frogman2121
Mr_Jowhn2
Fetusinthewomb
DeusLexx
Dracomagus
hntr9764
Fledgechangeling
Oldcheese
pureawesomness
netugi

Rules:
- No Griefing.
- No stealing.
- No un-warranted murders.
- No cheating.
- Be nice and polite.

Things To Know:
- Everything is vanilla. There will be no admin-spawned items, hubs, etc.
- The server is on hard, so you will die of hunger.
- Unused Mystcraft worlds will be deleted.
- Problems with other players should be reported here, or you can send me a PM.
- Minium Stone is banned for a better player experience.

PVP and pranks are allowed on the server. However, I encourage the use of common sense. Know the difference between pranking and griefing. We're here to have fun and enjoy ourselves.

Application:
IGN:
What you're looking for in a server:

Slurpiezz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fetusinthewomb
Experience: With FTB, Im very experienced I know how to automate, thaumcraft and much more. It also hepls that i watch A LOT of ftb on youtube
What you're looking for in a server: A server that doesnt have much lag, and will not shut down forever and also people that like to talk and have a kind community

DracoMagus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dracomagus
Experience:Been playing Modded for a year now or so, and been playing with heavily modded FTB since they are out ( Direwolf20, Ultimate, 152 BETA ) packs
What you're looking for in a server: Been only playing with a friend of mine on a private server and I now want to share with others my build and theirs.

DracoMagus

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! Hope to see you soon

What version do you have on the server of the Unleashed??? I have the recommended one and I am missing updates / mods

pureawesomness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pureawesomness
Experience: Mostly Mindcrack and RPG Immersion
What you're looking for in a server: A decent place to play with friends without having to host my own server.

Ozzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: netugi
Experience: I played for a few months a little while back intensively, now I'm getting back into FTB. I do mostly IC2 and Computercraft, though I have a bit of experience with Thaumcraft and other mods. Played Mindcrack and Ultimate before, and have not much experience with Unleashed.
What you're looking for in a server: One that is the same server that my buddy friend pureawesomness is playing on, since he wasn't accepted onto a different server I'm on. I'll most likely play them both fairly frequently. It's also nice to have other decent people to play with.

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jycool
Experience: I've been playing for about a year and been playing with mods for about 9 months.
What you're looking for in a server: A nice fun community on a server without lag.

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bluebull12
Experience:I have played for about 5 months now and love ftb i played Technic launcher. for along time but now i am hooked on Ftb and i play private mod packs.
What you're looking for in a server:I am looking for a community server were every one helps anyone out when they need it and nice people. xD

ashua25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ashua25
Experience: I've played since last year, pretty experienced, not VERY though, also failing at ComputerCraft
What are you looking for in a server: I've been looking for a server with people to play in a Forgecrafty way, also a server with without plugins, hubs, n00bs who grief and factions.

Geraki96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Geraki96
Experience:I have been playing ftb for 1 year now and vanillia mc for 2 years, i am an experienced player with most of the mods.
What you're looking for in a server:I am looking for a good community and good players to play with, without grifs and cheats.The most important to have fun with ftb doing crazy creations.

Madness1274

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Madness1274
Experience: Played tekkit since that come out and played ftb since, am good with most of the mods in the pack
What you're looking for in a server: Good community helping each other out and people don't steal from each other ect..

Alphalordt60

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alphalordt60
Experience:I know the basics of most mods in Unleashed and have played single player on a few of the FTB modpacks to practice. For example I know how to start a bee breeding operation, I'm just not that good at automation which is something I've been working on and will continue to do so.
What you're looking for in a server:A somewhat calm place where I can play on a FTB server without being griefed or being pvped. For the most part to be able to calmly work on my mod knowledge and have some fun.

eagles61997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eagles61997
Experience: been playing for roughly three years, know most of the mods and am looking for a challenge and a small server to play on with trustworthy people.
What you're looking for in a server: friendly small community, that i wont be griefed