FTB | Biggest Mod Pack?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Whats a bigger mod pack?

• Total voters

Plant

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the unleashed mod pack and I know it has lots of mods in it. I've also heard of the monster mod pack. That seems to be big as well, but I'm running a server with plugins and need to know what people want. What does everyone like? In other words, what is the current most popular mod pack? Comment below and tell me what you like!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
There is a few things in Unleashed that you don't find in Monster. At least not yet. But over all there is a ton of new things in Monster. And the quality of things seems a whole lot better in Monster. Enjoyed Unleashed a whole lot, but Monster is just more recent and have more updated mods. I will manually add a few things that is missing in Monster compared to Unleashed, and disable a couple things. But generally I like how Monster is shaping out.

But keep in mind that Monster is not done yet, it is still in beta. Just now it is getting added new mods like Extracells for example.

Plant

Jul 29, 2019
There is a few things in Unleashed that you don't find in Monster. At least not yet. But over all there is a ton of new things in Monster. And the quality of things seems a whole lot better in Monster. Enjoyed Unleashed a whole lot, but Monster is just more recent and have more updated mods. I will manually add a few things that is missing in Monster compared to Unleashed, and disable a couple things. But generally I like how Monster is shaping out.

But keep in mind that Monster is not done yet, it is still in beta. Just now it is getting added new mods like Extracells for example.

Thankyou for the help. I was wondering, are you by any chance interested in a FTB server that needs help?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Thankyou for the help. I was wondering, are you by any chance interested in a FTB server that needs help?
Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. My play style does not is not fit for servers. At least not other peoples servers :p I build for months on the same large projects and want the stability of my own singleplayer worlds to allow for that.

Reactions: RedBoss

Plant

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. My play style does not is not fit for servers. At least not other peoples servers :p I build for months on the same large projects and want the stability of my own singleplayer worlds to allow for that.
Yeah, ok. I thought I'd might ask.