free ftb server host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaz3Min3r

Jul 29, 2019
is there any free ftb server host that has 24/7 and no lag and why free, u may ask. its cuz im just a 10 year old boy who wants a server for him and his friends

PS: im not allowed to buy or pay in the internet

MadDogTen

Jul 29, 2019
You won't find a free host (Especially not 24/7 and lag free), Simple as that.

Look in the Server section to play on someone else's already made server, There are some good 24/7 lag free servers out there.

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
In your situation I'd gather some information on the costs of hosting an entry level server and talk to my parents. If you don't think they'd understand, also gather some information on minecraft used in schools. You might be surprised how effective some good research and a good presentation might be in getting your server.

I'd be very suspicious of any free host tbh.

Reactions: Ashzification

Blaz3Min3r

Jul 29, 2019
In your situation I'd gather some information on the costs of hosting an entry level server and talk to my parents. If you don't think they'd understand, also gather some information on minecraft used in schools. You might be surprised how effective some good research and a good presentation might be in getting your server.

I'd be very suspicious of any free host tbh.
MY SCHOOL IS STRICT ON PLAYING VIOLENT GAMES. MINECRAFT KILLS ZOMBIES

And also in my place, we are strictly not allowed to play computer games on school days
What I would like is a server that is just like the original mindcrack ftb server

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
MY SCHOOL IS STRICT ON PLAYING VIOLENT GAMES. MINECRAFT KILLS ZOMBIES

And also in my place, we are strictly not allowed to play computer games on school days
What I would like is a server that is just like the original mindcrack ftb server

I meant that if you found out the info, and presented it well to your parents, they might agree to pay for a small server for you and your friends. I do recommend not just shouting at them when you think they're saying something you don't like, it's unlikely to get you anything nice ;-).

Blaz3Min3r

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda shy cuz we liv in a not so poor nor rich asian country but ill just do it on Christmas

It's also when my aunt gave me my own minecraft account XD

Status
Not open for further replies.