Fractured Bedrock?

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking at Factorization and I've been trying to figure out what Fractured and Blasted Bedrock are for, all it seems like is its for needless worldgen. Are they used in any way?

McGreed

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm curious about that as well, I just updated my minecraft and went to my quarry and saw shape in the bedrock and when got closer, it identified as Fractured Bedrock. I believe it wasn't there before.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Think Factorization is going through alot of changes this version, so Neptune has been adding things to world gen before completing functionality. One example is the giant robot things at "the end of the world" as he puts it I think, the robots wake up and everything but just seem to do a debug dance thing(look it up, it is pretty cool and funny)

ewsmith

Jul 29, 2019
fractured bedrock is so you know that you're getting close to some dark iron. the blasted bedrock is decorative and meant to be where the meteor landed.

McGreed

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if that the case, it's not that helpful, since you probably has already removed all the blocks when you see the fracture bedrock. ;) Like getting a sign about a hole in the ground, after you already fallen into it. I was actually kinda scared about it, thinking "If I break this, it might break into a vacuum and stuck me into the void!"

ewsmith

Jul 29, 2019
it actually goes out about 20 blocks from the dark iron. it makes it significantly easier to find.
look for a 4 block wide square or a 40 block wide circle.